Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

Location : Not over the rainbow, yet. I have a lot of work before I get there.

~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:15 am

.:.Jack.:.

"Okay. Now, Miss chick. You say that you've asked me to move nicely, but not once did I hear a please from you. Now, if you ask me politely, and calmly, maybe I will move." I don't know why she's so freaking over-protecctive over this exact spot, because it's public property. Plus I sit here a lot, and not once have I seen her. Well, actually... I think I did once, but she didn't notice me. Though I do remember that I thought she was hot... Who would've known that she was a jerk? Well... that's probably good. That means that she's like me, kinda.

Anyways, I don't think asking for a please helped, so I smirked slightly, as I came up with something else to say. "Come on babe, you don't want to just join me? That hurts..." I swayed back and forth, as I stared at her. Dude, was I really that bad?! Why didn't she just sit next to me? Make everyone's lives easier?

Back to top Go down
http://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:41 pm

~Emily~
~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 5269831953_873e11d30e

Miss Chick?Baby!?Who did he think he is?!Nobody,nobody.NO-BODY was ever talking to her like that.Who did he think he was?Hah... "What the hell?!Did you just call me Baby?!" She showed her fangs and growled. "I am not a good girl,and i never say 'please'.Got it?" She looked at him from the top to toe. "I could beat you up so easily,but you are don't worth it.I won't waste any more time on you.I will come back in a minute.I don't want you here" She hid her fangs

She turned around and with the vampirish super fast run x3 she went to the edge of the forest.Seriously dude?He wasn't obbeying?ugh..He was a tough one.She waited for a minute and then ran back

IN CASE HE LEFT:She looked around and grinned "hah..Nobody is stronger than Emily Mc.Guardian.." She sat down on a rock and looked around,listening the sounds of the birds

IN CASE HE DIDN'T LEFT: She looked around,and easily she saw him.She started getting really mad.Like,seriously? "I warned you" She jumped on him,and grabbed his neck,their faces close and she could smell his breath.Vanilla?This distracted her for a while
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:05 pm

I laughed a bit, and smiled charmingly. "Oh, hello again. Miss me babe?" I pushed her off gently, and she rolled on the ground next to me. I got up, and brushed off my jeans. "Well, that wasn't very long." You know what's funny? I was actually beginning to develop something for her. Well, why not? I mean, she was hot! And she didn't like me.. Which strangely only made me more attracted to her... I held out a hand to her, even though I knew that she wouldn't take it. She was too... 'independent' to take it. -_-

When she didn't take my hand, I shrugged it off and stuffed my hands in my pockets. She got up instead, and gave me a freaking death glare. "Whoa, sweet stuff. No need to get all pissy on me. Just get to know me. Maybe you'll like me later on." I gave her a wink and another charming smile. You never know... Maybe she will develop something for me later on. Anything's possible.
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:14 am

[center]Emily
~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 5269831953_873e11d30e

She looked at him aggressively.Ugh,he was driving her crazy!She ignored his arm and stood up,jumping off the ground and looked at him,analyzing him.His emotions,his face,everything.He was...cute.She had to admit that.She ran her fingers through her hair,and sighed."Fine,stranger guy in my territory.Let's say we are equal..this time.But,you should know,that i can knock you out whenever i want." She jumped on a tall tree army waved "I don't want to find you here again" She jumped onto another tree,and another and another[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm

"Wait!" I ran after her, as she jumped from tree to tree, and when I caught up with her, I climbed the tree and got in front of her. "I didn't even get your name... I'm Jack. Jack Hendrick. And you are?" I looked at her, and tilted my head slightly. I wondered if she was gonna tell me her name. She didn't seem too friendly, but you never know. Maybe I could change her or something. Of course, that would take getting to know her. And that might not be as easy as I wish it could be, but I don't know. Maybe she's open...

Okay, never mind that. I think she's just trying to get away from me...

Writer's block :[
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:23 am

~Emily~

She stopped because of him and signed.She looked at him.Who was she?It was a surprise he didn't know her.He would probably know her name.Emily Mc.Guardian.The most dark and mysterious female vampire.And he didn't know her? "Your Enemy from now on" She said and with a fast move she scratched <<Emily>> on his arm. "Remember this name,boy" She jumped over him and started running through the forest again,jumping from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Great... So, I did find out her name was Emily, but the down side, my parents would probably ask about her... I can already imagine mom, 'Who's this Emily girl? Is she pretty? Is she your girlfriend? Is she just a friend? Did you do something sexual with her?' Ugh... Maybe I'll just stay out for a little while longer. I climb down from the tree, and look at the name on my arm. "Emily..." I whispered under my breath. I listened as the rustling of branches got quieter and quieter, and I sighed. So, there was a pretty girl, running away from me. She didn't seem too interested, but oh well. There's more chicks out there.

I walked out of the forest, my hands stuffed into my sweatshirt pockets. There has to be a way to get through to that girl, and make her un-like how she is now... She's almost as bad as I am! I kicked up a rock, and it hit a tree. I finally got back out to the park, and I just walked and walked until I got to the sidewalk. I strolled down the street slowly, and watched my steps. I wonder when I'll see Emily again... I could always just follow her scent. But I think I should leave her alone for now...
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:50 am

~Emily~

After some time of running at the woods she walked out of the trees,to the street and then she sat on a wooden bench,thinking where to go next.Yes,the old factory was a great place to go when you are mad.The best place,maybe.So many things to break.No houses closer to hear your screams or the bottles and furniture breaking.She was excited with the idea.She stood up,smirking,and took a Taxi.Once she entered,she looked at the man.She jumped on the front seat and sucked all his blood,leaving him breathless,souless.She placed him at the back seats and started driving to the old abandoned factory.She didn't know why weren't she going on foot,but anyhow.

Soon she arrived to her destination.She took the taxi driver's body and threw it to a lake next to the factory. "Buh-bye" She waved to him dramatically,as his body fell in the water.She started walking towards the old building.There was a BIG window.She grinned,and picked up a rock of the ground.She smirked and she threw the rock on the glass with might.The window broke into one zillion pieces,and she laughed evil.She walked to the inside,and saw all those bottles,waiting for her destroy them. "Hell yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3