Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Empty
PostSubject: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Hello everyone =D This is my RolePlay,where Vampires,Werewolves,Witches and Humans are Allowed Smile Have fun! (:

STORY FOR HUMANS

You moved recently,and you are applied in a new school.The school is fine,some strange people are in there though.Your neighborhood is very beautiful,and quiet.Everyone is very friendly except for that family living next to you.They rarely talk to someone,and they stare rudely.Also you have noticed this family living near the forest.They spend most of their time at the nature.You miss your old friends,but you are hoping you will make new.Who will you try to approach?A voice inside you shouts to stay away of the strange guys.Curiosity killed the cat.Will you take the risk?It's up to you.

STORY FOR VAMPIRES
You wake up and your eyes hurt once you open them.You feel a little bit dizzy,and you are really thirsty.You stand up with slow moves,and everything is different.You see things in your room you have never seen before.The mirror had a tiny scratch,and the wooden bed had many little scratches.Why hadn't you notice that before?You stand up slowly and go to the kitchen,you keep noticing things.Also,you can smell the neighbor's burned toasts and you can hear her whispering to her husband to hide the keys under the carpet before leaving the house.What's going on?You remember you are thirsty.You drink water,more and more but you are still thirsty and the water tastes bad.You open the fringe,and you see a steak.Yes,that is better.But it is full of blood,it's not cooked.And then you remember.Not clearly though.That man in the dark,saying that everything it's gonna be okay.That sharp pain on the neck.You look yourself to the mirror "what am i?".

STORY FOR WEREWOLVES
You are young in age.Like eighteen maybe.The past one month you have been very upset,and that headache everyday.And one day you see your girlfriend/boyfriend you love so much kissing with someone else.Broken,you return home.You cuss,scream and fight your feelings.Except for the inside pain,you start hurting physically too.You check at yourself but there are no scars or bruises or anything.While the time passes the pain gets worse.In minutes you are screaming out of pain.You scream,and growl.What?Are you barking?Yes,you are barking and growling.The pain starts getting better,and soon it's almost gone.You open your eyes,and it's like you are taller.You look around in your room,and see all the destroyed furniture. "did i do that?" Yes,you did.You are about to walk to the bathroom,to see if you have any wounds,but you notice something strange about you.You look down,and see paws,instead of feet.You are not a simple human anymore.

STORY FOR WITCHES

In the early age of seventeen you notice some strange things happening around you.When you get pissed off,wind is blowing.And when you get mad by someone,doors close on her own.One time a guy that had pissed you off was hit by a tree,it fell right on his back.And when you are sad,it rains.When you kissed with your boyfriend/girlfriend for the first time,these was a smell of roses everywhere,and the sun was brighter.Recently you made some feathers float in the air.You talked about those stuff at your grandmother.She told you a secret,you are a witch.

~RULES~

~You can cuss,with a limit of course.You only 'light' words.
~Make a guy for every girl you make.We don't want the world ruled by women (;
~Don't make perfect Charries.Nobody is perfect
~Respect the people around you.That means no OOC fighting.We are not five years old (:
That's all ^^ But most important rule,that you ALL have to obey
~HAVE FUN!!! =D

Skelly:

Name:
Age(Real and Human too):
Siblings:
Crush:
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife:
Children:
Personality(NO MEET'S ME):
Looks:
Theme Song(Optional):

My Charries ^^

MAH GUYS =D

Name:Dimitri Andrews McGuardian
Age(Real and Human too):Looks like 18 but he really is 276
Species:Vampire
Siblings:Emily and Jeremy and Alice
Crush:Nah..
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: no
Children:no..
Personality(NO MEET'S ME):He is serious most of the time,very protective of his family and also has the mysterious looks.
Looks:~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? 0511bs41
Theme Song(Optional):

Name:Josh Vernard Laren
Age(Real and Human too):Looks 18 and is 89
Species:Werewolf
Siblings:none
Crush:nah
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife:nope
Children:HELL NO
Personality(NO MEET'S ME):Josh is the flirty type.He winks to the girls and flirts them.Will you be the one to claim him yours?
Looks: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? 3460494627_f7a3e9e478

Theme Song(Optional): MIMS-THIS IS WHY IM HOT xD

Name:Jeremy McGuardian
Age(Real and Human too):Looks 21 but is 178
Siblings:Emily,Alice,Dimitri
Crush:None
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife:Nope.Single
Children:No!
Personality(NO MEET'S ME):He is funny,sweet caring and loving,but his biggest love is his porshe
Looks:~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Hot-punk-guy
Theme Song(Optional):roger taylor-i'm in love with my car xD

Name:Chris YellowStone
Age(Real and Human too):Looks 16 and is 98
Siblings:My pack is like my family to me
Crush:Ha!
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife:Ohh yeah,for sure
Children:I dont want any pups!
Personality(NO MEET'S ME):he is really funny,and always tells the truth.He hates people that tell lies.
Looks:~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? P20-07-11_22-35
Theme Song(Optional):Theme Song(Optional):lmfao-party rock anthem

Name:Jacob Black ^^
Age(Real and Human too):Looks 18 and is 125
Siblings:Howling Pack=family to me!Yo!
Crush:Nooo
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife:Yes i am married to 100 women.~just joking~
Children:I dont like children with paws,so no.
Personality(NO MEET'S ME):He loves mechanics,and also he loves the nature.Tries to protect the ones he loves and he always keeps in mind that enemies could be around.
Looks:~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Jacob_Black
Theme Song(Optional):

MAH GURLS :3

Name:Alice Dayne McGuardian
Age(Real and Human too):Looks 17 but is 167
Siblings:Dimitri and Jeremy and Emily
Crush:Nope
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife:no
Children:NO
Personality(NO MEET'S ME):She is the excited type,always hyper and loves organising parties(reminds you Alice Cullen at all? xD)
Looks:~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? 3442136864_95d4a7f589

Name:Emily McGuardian
Age(Real and Human too):Looks 18 but is 230
Siblings:Alice,Dimitri and Jeremy
Crush:You kidding,right?
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife:Playing around..
Children:I will suck your blood!
Personality(NO MEET'S ME):Dark,Mysterious,DANGEROUS.This i Emily.
Looks:~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? 5269831953_873e11d30e
Theme Song(Optional):

Name:Jackie Sawless
Age(Real and Human too):17
Species:Witch
Siblings:none
Crush:nobody!
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife:Single
Children:What?
Personality(NO MEET'S ME):She is a calm girl,with a sweet personality.Loves animals too.She keeps a secret that she is a witch.
Looks:~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? 3043409096_3a9892394d
Theme Song(Optional):

Name:Isabelle Golden
Age(Real and Human too):18 years old.
Species:I am an alien!I am human,of course...
Siblings:Nope.
Crush:NO?
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife:Heck no
Children:NO!
Personality(NO MEET'S ME):She is a little bit shy,very very VERY stubborn,likes surprises and if someone gives her a gift she wants to give one back.ALWAYS.She was hurt one time,so now she is afraid to love again.
Looks:
~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? 4473808778_8768c1730c
Theme Song(Optional):

Name:Joselyn Flawless
Age(Real and Human too):I'm 18 years young (;
Species:Err human?
Siblings:Luckily,NOT.
Crush:Nope Nope Nope
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife:Nuuu
Children:Who talked about children?
Personality(NO MEET'S ME):She is a tough gurl,know how to punch better that guys and kicks harder than a horse.She protects herself and she is not afraid to tell what she is thinking.
Looks:~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? 5643515908_d9793370a6
Theme Song(Optional): Taylor Swift-Haunted.

Last edited by RoxyTranceSweetScull on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Name: Mallory Ann Wayland
Species: What kind of question is that? I'm human.
Siblings: No........
Crush: Nah
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: Nopeeee
Children: HECK NO
Personality: Mallory is a spunky teenager, but not the most popular. Shes very pretty, but not "hot" as some guys would put it. Her idea of everyday clothing are jeans and a spaghetti strap tank or a t-shirt. She doesnt like to wear skirts, dresses, or blouses. If she wears earrings, they are small diamond ones. She only wears a black rope necklace that has a silver locket. But it can't be opened without a key.....
Looks: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Hot_girl_black_hair_12171
Theme Song(Optional): Never Too Late by Three Days Grace

Name: Johnathan Christopher Hernondale (Jace)
Species: Werewolf
Siblings: Nah
Crush: Nopeee
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: No.........
Children: NO
Personality: Sometimes quiet, and when he talks its usualy a sarcastic remark to someone he doesn't like. He often keeps to himself. But when talking to girls, he is a charmer. Witty, sarcastic and when fighting, heartless, he is one of the best fighters and known as the Black Hand in some were packs. But he has a soft side too.... A side yet to be revealed, a side only the girl he truely loves can unlock.
Looks: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? JaceWayland-1
Theme Song(Optional): Pain by Three Days Grace

Name: Jynx Marie Lightwood
Species: Witch
Siblings: Nope
Crush: Nah
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: No
Children: uh NOO
Personality: Shy, quiet, nice, sweet...... All have been used to describe her. But none know the REAL Jynx. A funny, quick witted girl who loves to make others laugh. Often she is misunderstood, and it makes her break down every night and cry. She has no real friends, and keeps to herself.
Looks: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? 1213894250IcR5qL1
Theme Song(Optional):Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold

Name: Jordan Kyle Lockheart (Kyle)
Species: Vampire
Siblings: No
Crush: No
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: .....No....
Children: NO
Personality: A guy that would be popular in school. A jock really. But a nice jock, who actually takes what others are feeling into consideration. Hes not mean or spiteful. A true southern gentleman. He fought in the Civil War for the Confederate side (Southern States). Some of the old ways still appear in his everyday life.
Looks: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? 22233
Theme Song(Optional): Inside the Fire by Disturbed

Last edited by Rippletail-Fallen- on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:57 am

Im here (:

Dimirti,Alice,Jeremy:They were hunting in the forest.After five minutes they found some deers.Dimitri sneaked to behind then,Alice to the side and Jeremy to the side.The three of them jumped on the deers,at the same time,each one of them had caught a big deer.Except from Jeremy.

Jeremy: "Ohh c'mon!Why do i always have the smalled deer?"

Alice: She laughed and looked at him "Maybe the small females like you,Jeremy!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emily:The dangerous female with the red eyes,was hunting alone.At the town.She was walking at the small dark streets,waiting at the corners.She was always hunting alone.She didn't need help.And of course,Emily McGuardian never fed on animals.Human blood made her so much stronger.Soon her pray arrived.It was a young girl.Her blood smelled really nice.Emily walked to her. "What does a little girl like you doing alone at the night?" The girl lost Emily from her sight. "Behind you" The girl turned to face Emily.While the girl was still turning,Emily grabbed her neck and bit her.Her fangs thrash into her soft neck,the blood came into her mouth,warm and delicious.Emily let the body fall off her arms,soulless.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Josh: He ran into the forest and howled for his pack.Soon,Jacob and Chris arrived

Jacob: "You are always late,Josh"

Josh: He rolled his wolf eyes "i know when i am late or when i am not,stop telling me"

Chris: He laughed "C'mon now,guys,relax.What are we hunting today?"

Jacob: "Hmm....vampires,vampires or vampires.You choose"

Chris&Josh: "Vampires!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackie: She was in her room,studying the witchcrafting.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isabelle: She was at the park,with Joselyn her friend,talking "Let's go to the school.It will start raining soon"

Joselyn: "Alright" They stood up,and walked fast to the school,where everyone else was.Nobody wanted wet hair.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 am

Mallory: She tried to hurry to campus but got caught in the rain. When she made it into the building she was soaking wet. Her black tank hugged her body and made her really uncomfortable. Her black hair was dripping, and she pushed it to one side and started wringing out the water. Yup, another horrible day at school. Can I please have a NOT normal day? Just ONCE! She screamed inside her head as she reached her locker. Oh just great...... The locker was jammed. She tried again to open it, but had the same result.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jace: He was in wolf form in the woods. There were no other people in his mind that he could talk to because he had to pack. That is what he was looking for today.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jynx: She sat down in the small cafe and was flipping through her spell book. Gah, how many did grandma say she had to memorize? 15? Today? She slammed the book, her hand still on the cover. "Curse you." She muttered as rubbed the side pf her head, trying to get ride of the migraine. The book heated up and shocked her hand. She gasped and drew her hand back. "Stupid book...." She muttered but didn't touch it.

Kyle: He had already fed this morning. His eyes were the normal golden color, and he was at the school.
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 am

Dimitri: He returned to school,and while walking,saw that wet gurl,trying to open her locker.She obviously couldn't.He walked to her "May i help you?" With a simple move he opened it,without looking inside it,of course.He was a gentleman.

Josh:He sniffed the air.Another..werewolf?He looked at the other too.They had smelled him too.Soon,they say him.Staying in distance,they looked at him.

Chris:He turned to human again,so he could speak "Who are you?" He said loudly

Alice:She was at the school,reading a fashion magazine

Jeremy:He walked over Jynx,and whispered to her ear "You should not be practicing in a public place.There are others who can simply destroy you.Some people would love to burn a witch,you know"

Joselyn:She was walking with Isabelle when she bumped on that guy,Kyle "Oh,i'm sorry.Did i make you drop anything?"

Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Mallory: She was surprised that this guy would come up and help her. Wait, how could he get it open and I couldn't? "Um.... Thank you. It gets jammed like one every 3 days..." She plucked a few books from her very cluttered locker, then closed it. She could tell when she closed it that it would be jammed again. She sighed, and looked at the boy. "I'm Mallory, but you can call me Mal." She smiled a little, and pushed a wet strand of hair from her face. Her cheeks were a little pink. She wasn't used to talking to guys.

Jace: He also stopped, and changed human so he could talk back. "I am Jace. Lone wolf, no pack." Yup that basicly summed up what he was.

Jynx: She jumped in surprise and looked at Jeremy. She narrowed her eyes a little. "I'm not practicing, I'm memorizing. Plus people think it's fake. I have had several people ask me what trick shop I got it at."

Kyle: He shook his head. "No harm done, I wasn't carrying anything." Well... except his backpack, but that was on his shoulders. He flashed a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Joselyn: She froze,looking at him.She had to admit,he was veeerrrrrry charming. "Uh...okay then.." She just stood there,staring.Isabelle shook her arm "Joselyn..." She whispered.Joselyn shook her head "Right.Umm..i'll see you around.." She said and walked with Isabelle.

Isabelle: "What was that?"

Joselyn: She turned her head back to look at Kyle for a moment "I don't know.."

Dimitri: He nodded "I'm Dimitri.Nice to meet you,Mal" He offered his hand to shake

Josh: "I see.." He looked at his pack and then back to Jace "You are free to join us.By the way,werewolves are rare...really.we never thoought another werewolf was at the country."

Jeremy: "Werewolves and Vampires,like me,will kill if you continue this way.Don't expose yourself." He was about to leave "Oh,and,i don't think this benefits your image" He winked "Later" He walked away,heading to the Maths class
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Jynx: She scowled after him, but shoved the book into her back. "Mr. Big Ego." She muttered. Who did he think he was? She wasn't exposing herself. Ugh...... Guys. She sighed.

Mal: She hesitated a moment, looking at his hand, then shook it. "Nice to meet you too Dimitri."

Jace: He shrugged with a small smile. "I guess I am an exception."

Kyle: He smile and waved a little as she turned around, the smile still on his face.

((Sorry writers block.))
Back to top Go down
Squirrelflight-2-
Squirrelflight-2-

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:47 am

Name: Rylee
Species: Human
Siblings: N/a
Crush: N/a
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: Nope
Children: No
Personality: Rylee's a laid back and shy girl. She doesnt talk to strangers much and tends to stick to herself but once she gets to know you she'll start to open up. She's a bit like a book you might say. You have to read a few chapters before you get to the good parts. (;
Looks: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Country
Theme Song: Mean ~ Taylor Swift

Name: Jonah
Species: Werewolf
Children: No
Personality: Jonah likes to spend time with hiss friends, just chillin. Hes open to try new things and meet new people and he doesnt hesitate much to do anything. Smile
Looks: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Guy
Theme Song(Optional): Chicks dig it ~ Chris Cagle

Name: Jaydn (Jay)
Species: Vampire
Crush: Nope
Children: Nope
Personality: Jay is out going and competitive. He likes to meet new people and try new things but he can really close himself in when he feels like it. All I can say is good luck and I hope you catch him in a good mood. Very Happy
Looks: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Randompicofmodel
Theme Song(Optional): Ennie Mennie Minne Mow ~ Justin Bieber

Name:Ivey
Species: Witch
Children: Nope
Personality: Ivey can be a little chosey and judgemental. Wether or not she tells you about it, she always hs her own opinion about you. She likes to jump to conclusions and shes not quick to trust but shes fun to be around. So long as you dont upset her.
Looks: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? DSC01874
Theme Song(Optional): One time ~ JB
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/SammmyFaye
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:46 am

Accepted and welcome (:
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:51 am

Rippletail-Fallen- wrote:
Jynx: She scowled after him, but shoved the book into her back. "Mr. Big Ego." She muttered. Who did he think he was? She wasn't exposing herself. Ugh...... Guys. She sighed.

Mal: She hesitated a moment, looking at his hand, then shook it. "Nice to meet you too Dimitri."

Jace: He shrugged with a small smile. "I guess I am an exception."

Kyle: He smile and waved a little as she turned around, the smile still on his face.

((Sorry writers block.))
Dimitri:He nodded.They shaked hands,and he would wait for her to pull away first.He didn;t say anythin,just looked at her eyes.She had beautiful eyes,for a human.

Jacob:He turned into human and walked over Jace and hi5ed "Welcome to the pack bro!" Josh followed

Chris:Only him stayed in his wolf form,carefull.

Joselyn:She went to the arts room and started practicing on singing
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:19 am

Mal: She looked back at his, her hand lingering for a moment. Then she blinked and lowered her gaze, gently taking her hand away. "So, um......" She pulled her black tanktop away from her body, but it still clung to her curves. "This will be a perfect day.." She grumbled, then looked up at him. "Don't you wish sometime that something unusual could happen? Just somehing out of the norm."

Jace: "Thanks man." He smiled at his new pack brothers, hi-fiving them It felt good to belong somewhere again. "Names?"

Kyle: Just being Kyle, a few minutes later he followed the girls scent. It lead to the arts room, where he heard singing. He got closer, and he knew it was her by the sound of her voice. It was beautiful. Mezmorizing. He stood, listening.

Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:53 am

Joselyn:She stopped singing after ten minutes or so.She heard,carefully. "Is anybody there?" She stopped playing the piano and looked over the semi opened door.

Jacob: Jacob,Josh and Chris

Dimitri: "But something bad could happen.Can you consider that?" He didn't look over her body.He didn't want to be rude

Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:42 am

Jace: "Jacob, Josh and Chris..... Got it."

Mal: She thought for a moment, then nodded. "Something bad would be better than nothing at all..... I think...Oh I don't know." She rubbed her eyes. She noticed how he only looked at her eyes. That was a first, and she liked it. Made her feel like this boy, Dimitri, actually was paying attention to her personality, not her body. She smiled a little.

Kyle: He stepped slightly into the doorway. "Yes, you have a very small audiance that consists of me." He smiled again like he had earlier. "You are very good."
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:50 am

Lol Squirrelfligt I TOTALLY call Jaydn.
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Joselyn: "Oh,it's you" She rubbed her head and smiled a bit "Not really.." Looked at him "What are you doin here?"

Dimitri: "It wouldn't be that good if someone killed you" He noticed her terrified look "Just saying.."
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Mal: She was silent a moment, studying him. If someone killed her? Ha......... Well that would suck..... "Make my life easier." She mumbled. She had never thought about suicide, and wasn't going to, but still.

Kyle: He walked over, and leaned slightly against the piano. "I heard music, so I came to investigate. I'm a musician myself." He refrained from saying he had actually been looking for her.
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Joselyn: She grinned "Oh,really?Are you singing or playing some musical instrument?"

Dimitri: He nodded
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Jynx: "So...... Um......." She looked for something else to say.

Kyle: "Both." He smiled, a twinkle in his eyes. "I have had alot of time...." A very long time...
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:10 am

Joselyn: She smiled lightly "Not any other hobbies,i suppose?" How was it possible?Everyone else had free time but her.She was always running,to now be late.

Dimitri: He looked at her deeply in the eyes "It's 10:02 and thirty seconds.You have to go at your maths class.You are late for two minutes and now 11 seconds"
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:51 am

Mal: "Oh my gosh!! I gotta go! Thank you so much for the locker by the way, and the short chat." She smiled and touched his arm, before she turned and raced to her math class. She could NOT aford another tardy right now.

Kyle: "A few but his conversation must wait for another time. You need to get to your next class." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:57 am

Joselyn: She looked at her watch "How did you.." She looked at him and grinned. "Thank you,and like you said,i gotta go.Later..i suppose.." She walked away,and looked back at him for a moment while walking away.How did he know?And he didn't even look at his watch or sumething.She walked in the class,the same time with another girl,named Jynx.She had asked her what time it was a couple of times in the class

Dimitri:"No problem" He smiled,and stayed there until she left.He walked outside,to meet Jeremy.

Jeremy: "Man,what the hell were you doing?You smell like..Girl!Ew!"

Dimitri: He smiled "Shut up"
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 am

Kyle: He chuckled as he watched her dissapear.

Jynx: She looked up when a girl walked in. She knew her... sorta. She had asked Jynx for the time a couple of times. She nodded as the girl got closer. "Goodmorning Joselyn"

Mal: She had looked back in time to see him walk away and she smiled, then turned around and raced in the door to her math class, as the teacher was about to close it. She quickly took her seat.

Prepy girl behind Mal: She wrinkled her nose. "Ew!! She's all wet!!"

Mal: She turned and scowled at the girl. "Yea. Rains a bitch." Then turned back around.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:42 am

Name: Ian Somerhalder {don't judge my obsession <3}
Age: Real age, is about 2,456. Human age though, is eighteen.
Species: Vampire.
Siblings: None, but I'm sure they wouldn't enjoy me sucking the life out of them.
Crush: Yeah, totally. I'm in love? -sarcasm fills his voice-
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: Does it seem a person could love such a monster?
Children: No. Never.
Personality: Ian is cold hearted, and never searched a damn to give. He doesn't care about peoples feelings, but his overprotective of all girls, shape or form. It doesn't matter. Bad past lead to his feelings towards other guys, and hes just one of those loners, doesn't really hang out with anybody, doesn't belong anywhere. He speaks in dark tones, and is very mysterious, one of the things is why girls just come crawling back to talk to him. Hes tough, and never gives up in what he believes in. He is very active, and never inside a lot. He knows how to control himself most of the time, but if you can't then you better watch out. He has a short temper. VERY short temper. He isn't afraid to go off on you, the minute you say something, and trust me you will regret getting Ian mad at you. Just stay about 100ft AWAY from him when he is angry, got it? good.
Looks:
~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Tumblr_lj1sx19f6M1qgwfc5o1_500
~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Tumblr_ll9ikd2dzY1qecf7f
Theme Song:
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park

Name: Allie Christine Sprout
Species: Human.
Siblings: Only Child.
Crush: Maybe out there, but I'm not really looking.
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: I don't know, maybe sometime.
Children: No.
Personality: Allie isn't the meanest girl out there, but is not some rude girl either. She is athletic, participating in basketball, soccer, dance, cheer, gymnastics, and track. She will fight to the death to get what she wants. It's funny that shes athletic, but one of the clumsiest girls you will ever meet. She trips over air, for god sakes. She is kind of shy when it comes to making friends, and everyone. She gets along with most adults, and isn't girly at all. She refuses to wear skirts, or dresses. Usually washed up jeans, and tee-shirts. Stutters when shes embarrassed, and can't speak up to big crowds.
Looks:
~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Tumblr_lomsg38qyq1qada99o1_500
Theme Song:
My Immortal - Evanescene

Name: Travis Thomas Starr
Species: Werewolf.
Crush: Why setlle for just one?
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: Hahahaha, cute.
Children: No.
Personality: Travis is the boy who your dad warned you about. The baddest guy around this state, and nobody to stop him. He likes to get in trouble, from if its not doing homework, to blowing up things. It gives him a thrill, nothing else does. Hes a player, big time. He reels you in with that cute side-smirk, and that silky brown hair, and piercing chocolate eyes. He seems nice, and shy at first, quiet and sincere. But then you fall in love with him, and it all goes down. He makes you feel like the only girl in this world, like he only loves you, and only you nobody else. Hes tempting, and seductive. He is VERY persuasive, hard to say no. He doesn't give a damn about ANYBODYS feelings, and is totally full of himself, its all about Travis.
Looks:
~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Tumblr_logbd817PG1qjjzkno1_500
Theme Song:
Bad Boy

Name: Janette Catherine Bartholomew
Species: Witch.
Crush: No thank you.
Gf/Bf/Husband/Wife: No.
Child/Childern: Ew.
Personality: Janette is a feisty girl. She doesn't take no for an answer, and won't stop until she feels shes gotten her point straight, or has got what she wants. Janette is very trustworthy with secrets, but tells none of her own. She acts like she doesn't feel one bit of emotion, besides pain. She doesn't know what love feels like, or what happiness feels like. Its rare to see Janette smile. Janette has a short temper, and will lose it out if you bug her. Shes always been an outsider, never had a lot of friends. Girls only liked her because people wouldn't dare get into a fight with someone friends with this girl. She can be very outgoing sometimes, but never jumpy happy go lucky. She looks down on most things, and people. When it comes to people, shes not one of those girls who will return the smile when an old innocent lady smiles at her. She hates people. Never liked them. She can only trust few boys as well, and is afraid of becoming friends, fear of losing them like she lost her father.
Looks:
~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Tumblr_ljx0amLdTk1qi64iuo1_500
Theme Song:
Miss Bipolar - BOTDF

Last edited by Admin Bunneh on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
RoxyTranceSweetScull
Beginner
RoxyTranceSweetScull

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Accepted Admin :3

Btw i WANT Ian xD BUT it would be SO much more great if ian looked like ian instead of Travis Razz I have three free Werewolves (boys :3) Chris and Josh and Jacob,And a Male Vampire,Jeremy. ^^ Also Two Vampire gurls,Alice (the enthusiastic and party maniac one xD) and Emily (The evil and mysterious one ;]).Also Jackie who is witch and Isabelle who is Human :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?   ~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND? Empty

Back to top Go down

~Vampires,Werewolves and Witches RolePlay~ WHAT will you be?GOOD,EVIL?Who will you TRUST?Would you BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next