Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting

Go down 
+4
Serendipity-Rae
Admin Bunneh
Rippletail-Fallen-
Admin Rawr-er
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:31 am

Nothing, I'm just booored. o3o I'm going to the beach today, though. x3
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:37 am

Ohhh cool. I just got back from the beach last week.
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 am

Nice. Right now I'm watching Beauty and the Beast on Disney channel. ^w^ Hey, want to RP somewhere? Since I have no idea if I was accepted. D:
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:04 am

Sorry my mom called me over to do something. :/ But if you come back anytime soon, yea. But I think you have to be accepted first.
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 am

/facepalm

…I said I had no idea if I was accepted or not, which is why I asked to RP -somewhere-
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 am

O_O OF COURSE YOU'RE ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 am

Admin Rawr-er wrote:
O_O OF COURSE YOU'RE ACCEPTED

Sweet cause u made me join so...
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:09 am

Lol well thats cleared up.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:13 am

Hi loves.
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:23 am

Hi Bunneh. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 am

Is Rawr still here C:
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Admin Bunneh wrote:
Is Rawr still here C:

I'm here now xD LOL
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

Location : Not over the rainbow, yet. I have a lot of work before I get there.

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Serendipity-Rae wrote:
.:.Garret.:.
I sighed, the bad memories flooded back into my mind in an instant. The friend giving the 'lunch' to me. Putting it in my locker. Getting pulled out of class. And finally, getting questioned, and then put into the back of the cop car. "Uh... possession. But it seriously wasn't mine! It's so stupid that I got send to jail when it wasn't mine!" I kicked up a rock, and it hit the trunk of a tree. I shoved my hands in the pockets of my jeans, and I looked up at her. "Don't think that I'm a druggie, because I'm not."

I looked back up at her, and scanned her up and down. She seemed like an innocent girl... How the hell did she land herself in prison? "Well, how did you land in prison, and then escape...?" I chuckled slightly again, and started to dig through the dead pine needles, leaves, and small twigs with the toe of my shoe. I watched as the stuff was pushed in different directions. It amazed me how sweet she seemed. How did she even survive in prison? That amazed me. Plus, she was actually girly and pretty. Huh... Who would've guessed that I would meet a pretty girl in the middle of the forest?

Repost if you come back. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:58 am

Alexandria Bailey Novona
So many fights, only once did she get caught. Where did that land her? Jail, of course. Novona groaned, she should have been more careful. “A lot of people get in jail for something they didn’t do. The court sucks these days.” Novona dug the heal of her combat boots into the dirt, grounding it in the soil. “I got in jail because I was in a street fight. I was just trying to help a friend. But do they care what your reasons were? Hell no. So, that’s why I’m here.” She looked up at the annoyed looking boy. “Hey, stuff happens and they usually happen for a reason. So you never know what your into.” She gave a small wink and continued stepping into the mud puddles.

“Escape?” She gave a laugh. “How did I get out? Well, you know what boy Christian?” When the whole production was going down, Christian handed her the keys. He was another prisoner –former prisoner- that had a heart. She continued on with her story, “Well, he gave me the keys and I got out of my cell. Getting past the guards around that time was pretty easy. Only running into a couple every once in a while. They were nothing. They’d be the poster cops for eating doughnuts.” She shrugged, “How did you get out?” She asked looking up at him.

Bunneh, I posted a while back xD
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner
Serendipity-Rae

Location : Not over the rainbow, yet. I have a lot of work before I get there.

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:28 pm

.:.Garret.:.
"How did I escape?" I let out a chuckle, and I shook my head. "Long story short, my friend Rosalina is a freaking genius." She really was... She was the one that got ahold of a cop's gun when he wasn't watching. She was the one that threatened to shoot up each cop if they didn't hand over the gun. She got a lot too. And she handed them to every one of her friends, me included. And we just ran, right out the gates. And I ended up here, with Novona. "Anyways, we can't just really stay here all day. Shouldn't we find somewhere to hang out? Unless you wanna clean that thing out and stay there." I say, as I point over to the bunker type thing. "It's kind of a tight fit, but I'm pretty sure we could just like use it as a hangout, and maybe sleep in it if we need to? Because, from what the sun looks like, it's like... four or five. But then again, you can never be so sure."

I didn't wait for an answer from her, and I just go over to the bunker thing, and get inside. I begin to throw the leaves, and twigs and stuff out the entrance hole, clearing the dirt floor of the bunker. I use a big twig to ravel up all of the spider webs, and stuff, and I look around, although it was a bit dark. From what I could see, it was all clean. It would be useful to have this here, only me and her know about it, and it was a good hide out spot. Plus, it was covered, so if it rained, we could come here. Plus it was recognizable to us, but not to other people. To other people, it would just look like a gap in the rock pile.
Back to top Go down
http://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:27 am

~Jynx~

I looked around at all the people I had escaped along with. Some looked like any other person my age. But some..... Well some looked like they should be in jail. Leaning against a tree, I picked at my nails, a habit I had never had until I was taken to the dammed place... Stupid jail... ugh stupid cops!! Well hell, stupid karma. I kicked the dirt with my shoe, trying to resist hitting the tree...... Which didn't work so well. I sat down with my back against the tree, holding my throbbing hand. Well what do we all do now? Me and Jace cannot go back to my mom. She would just have a heart attack. Plus everybody in the neighborhood would call the cops most likely.

I don't have anything for Jace right now. :/
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Who wants to RP? 3: I don't know how to start. SOME ONE HELP ME OUT.

Btw... Super-happy Very Happy Somebody ask me why!!!
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:56 pm

OMG why you super happy?? Lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Rippletail-Fallen- wrote:
OMG why you super happy?? Lol. Smile

Really cute guy who worked at McDonalds look looked at me. o: First guy who ever looked at me. And I'm awkward looking At least, that's what I think. Everyone says I'm pretty D: Liars.STILL. Very Happy He had really pretty eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Ooooooooo. Wink Lol pretty eyes? Thats all you noticed?? XD Do you know his name?? How much older is he than you?? Details.
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Ooooooooo. Wink Lol pretty eyes? Thats all you noticed?? XD Do you know his name?? How much older is he than you?? Details.

Psh. Dark brown hair, kind of short (BUT SO AM I), less than five years. xP What can I say. And I couldn't see his name tag, plus I had to go before we could actually talk. D:
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Aw SAD. Sad But he sounds cute. Who knows, maybe you will see him again sometime. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Nope. D: We were on the road and stopped at a random McDonalds. It's in another city.
Back to top Go down
Rippletail-Fallen-
Rippletail-Fallen-

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:23 pm

AW double SAD. :'( :'(

Wanna rp?
Back to top Go down
BooksandSheltiesLove
Beginner
BooksandSheltiesLove

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:00 pm

AW double SAD. :'( :'(

Wanna rp?

Sure o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next