Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting

Go down 
+4
Serendipity-Rae
Admin Bunneh
Rippletail-Fallen-
Admin Rawr-er
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Natasha
I made a face. "Yeah well I could figure something out," I protested. "I never said I don't like your hair I just don't care about it as much as you do," I said with a nod. "Your hair is...hair," I said with a shrug. "I don't love it and I don't hate it. It's a mutual feeling. Why are we talking about this anyway?" I asked, shaking my head. "I am not grumpy I am Natasha. Grumpy is a midget man who macks on Snow White," I stated. I rolled my eyes. "You are so weird. And insane probably," I teased. "I don't care I will get a dog one and make it fit," I threatened. And again I rolled my eyes. "Right, that works because you are part insane," I decided with a nod. "I will get one the first chance I get," I joked. Then I made a face at him. "Well then he will just go deaf AND blind because I will make sure to spray Pepper Spray in his old man eyes," I decided with a nod. "Well I don't want to grow a mustache and how would you shave off your hair if you love it so much? You going to tape it to your chin like a beard?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. Then I nodded. "Actually I do. I was going to steal from there when I decided it was too dangerous. Then I shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I just didn't think of that at the time," I said, shrugging. "Besides, what you didn't know didn't hurt you," I said with a smirk. "Get over it, you ate them and shit them out a long time ago. Unless you got constipated and they are still inside you. But then you would die wouldn't you? No wait don't answer that," I said, shaking my head. Then I blushed. "Shut up I was not making out with Timmy," I lied. Then I blushed harder. "Well look what not caring about my hair gets me," I said with a sigh. Then I gave him a shove. "You seriously better shut up now. I never had sex that young," I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Nope I was a virgin all through eighth grade. I waited till High School for that stuff. "Besides, how do you know we FRENCH kissed it could've just been regular kisses you know. I never told you anything about my love life," I added. Then I sighed. "We can't date because we are friends and dating destroys friendships. Plus boyfriends become ass holes after a while," I said quietly. I rolled my eyes. "I love you too but like a friend," I told him. "You really need to learn to shut up," I said with a sigh. "Well of course I was. It's good camouflage," I explained with a nod. Then I raised my eyebrows. "You've kissed a baby's ass?" I asked him with a smirk. "Yeah yeah whatever," I dismissed his smart talk about dogs. "Wait, if we speak gibberish to them and they speak gibberish to us than we are both speaking the same language! So how come we can't understand? You confuse me dude," I said, shaking my head to clear it. "No, it was shaped like poop," I decided with a nod. I frowned when he talked about being desperate for friends and all. "Hey, stop it. Anyone who didn't want to be your friend was an idiot. You are a wonderful person, Koidy, it's just some people don't understand the way you roll. Okay? So you are too good for them anyway," I encouraged him with a gentle smile. "Fine then. You can get your own dog too and name it Cheese Puff," I decided with a nod. "Mine is a Golden Retriever named Princess," I insisted. "Yeah when I was four. Now its just weird and awkward," I told him. I liked it better on my belly anyway but I didn't tell him that or he would be sticking his face up my shirt. o.o "NO YOU DON'T OWN ME I OWN ME AND THAT'S ALL!!" I screamed back at him, annoyed with his persistence. Then I raised my eyebrow when he said he got a tattoo. How could he possibly go through the pain of getting one if he was such a baby? "WHAT? A tattoo?! How in hell were you able to go through all that pain?" I asked, surprised. The tattoo was big too and he must've been bleeding like crazy. I shook my head. "You really are full of surprises even when I know you so well I think I've seen it all," I said. I blushed when he said our names were in there somewhere. That was actually kinda cute. I bet whoever gave him the tattoo thought we were engaged or something lolz. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Right, of course you do. You love everything," I commented. Then when he called me fat I slapped his chest but not hard enough to leave a mark. "I am not fat. I haven't eaten anything for a week. My feeder guy didn't like me and he stopped bringing my slop," I finally admitted. I ran my fingers down my stomach and could feel my ribs. It wasn't to the point where it was just my ribs, not yet. My stomach even growled at the thought of that slop. That disgusting roadkill soaked in water they called food. Thinking of that made me hungry. Now that's just not normal. "Hey I said don't call me that!" I blushed when he commented about kissing me and I sighed when he kissed my neck. Why did it have to be me that Koidy was all over? Why not some hot blonde cheerleader like all the other guys liked. Then when we were kissing I felt his tongue searching for mine. Ohmygod I'm in trouble. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I had never thought of Koidy as anything besides a friend, but tonight I could practically see him with his face buried in a Pudding Wedding Cake. Now I knew that I had this like secret love for him or something like that. It was so strange to think of him like that, but here we were kissing and having a great time doing it. I decided to worry later and just enjoy Koidy while I had the chance. I curled my tongue around him and French kissed him back. His mouth tasted like slop lololol. If we ever did this again, we better drink Fruit Smoothies or something first Razz His fingers gliding up and down my back gave me goosebumps as we kissed and I smiled slightly to myself when the thought that he didn't mind he was grabbing my 'disgusting' muddy hair in his hands didn't bother him. After that thought I just let my thoughts drift away and just kissed him. After a good amount of forever he pulled away so we could breathe. Huh, I can hold my breath longer than I thought. Razz I gasped for air like I had just escaped drowning or something, and maybe I could've drowned in spit if I didn't get some fresh air for another few minutes. Haha. I blushed at the way he smiled at me and kissed me and I returned his smile. I rolled my eyes when I felt his fingers tugging at my shirt, in a way asking if we could do it. I pushed his hands away and leaned in towards his ear. "You know you can't handle me," I teased with a grin. "Okay, you got all the kisses you begged for, now lets go make sure nobody's home," I said, standing up and pushing open the closet door. How bad would it be if there was somebody living here and they heard us and opened the closet to find two escaped prisoners making out in a pile of their jackets. Well at least we didn't do it on the coats. Loooooooool XD Then they'd be permanently damaged XD I crept out of the closet and looked around. The lights didn't work so I figured the house was abandoned. That meant there would be no running water or electricity and most likely no eatable food. If we were lucky there would still be some furniture here. I walked down the hall into a room and found the kitchen. It had an old rusty fridge and broken dish washer. there was plates and cups scattered all over. There was a tiny table with just one chair. There was only one other downstairs room and it was the family room. There was a spot for the TV but the actual television was gone. Then there was an old torn up couch and I sat down on it. It was hard and uncomfortable. I got up and went to the crooked and creaky staircase leading upstairs. There was a bedroom with a small old spring bed that had dead bugs laying on it. Then I went into the bathroom and slapped a hand over my mouth to muffle a shriek. The toilet had shit in it and the sink was so rusty and crusted it looked like it hadn't been used in decades. The real reason I screamed was because there was a whole CITY of SPIDERS in the bath tub!! I took off down the creaky steps and ran right past Koidy like a rocket back into the closet and slammed the door shut. I was shaking. Spiders were the only thing I was afraid of and it was like a phobia. A spider killed my uncle so at least I had a reason to be afraid of them. I hadn't run that fast in a long time, not even when we were running from the cops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeproleplaying.forumotion.com
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:17 pm

“You implied..” Koidy said, sniffing. “Why can’t you love me and my hair??!!” Koidy cried. That hurt. You insult a man’s hair, you insult the man. Well, if it was a guy that actually cared about his hair…Um..moving on. “Mutual? OMG….Tasha’s using big girl words.” Since now, he had never really heard Natasha use really big words. It was usually him who did. “Because, it’s my hair and it’s overly important.” He said, smiling. Only Tasha could bring a smile like that out of him. “Well, you’re acting like Grumpy. And why do all the classics mack on the main character? What’s up with that? I don’t get it…your minds wacked. “ Koidy said, chuckling. It was so true. Did you hear what she said about Cinderella? “I prefer mentally insane.” Koidy said, smirking. “And what’s wrong with being insane? It makes life all the more fun.” Koidy said, flapping his arms. Koidy rolled his eyes at her and than smiled. “Fine, if you want all the other dogs at the dog park to bully it. HE’LL BE AN OUTCAST DAMMIT D:” he almost started crying. Koidy was an outcast almost all of his life..it wasn’t fun and he knew it. “Wait, I’m lost. You’re going to pepper spray a pedo with pepper spray? I kinda got losted(: YOU NEEDED COME FINDME TASAHHKINSS<33” Oh Koidy. I would date you any chance I get ;D “Wait, do men with beards turn you on? CAUSE ICAN GROW YOU ONE;D” He said, stroking his chin. “;D Would you like making out with me and a beard? It would tickle you<33”He said smiling anfd laughing. “WELL IT HURTS ME NOW D: YOU BIG MEANIE BUTT” He said, play smacking her arm. “If you weren’t making out with Timmy then why are you blushing?;P I know you better than anyone else so You can’t lie to me you hater. It’s not nice D:” Koidy whined. “You sure? Cause I remember when you brought me to a party you came out of a closet with your top half off and a guy grabbing at you from behind. I’m pretty sure you did.” He said, nodding his head. “Cause French kissing is the new rage;D it is so much funner. WE SHOULD FRENCHIE<3” He said, fantasing about it. “I won’tt. I won’t be an assholeeeee. You’ll llove me foreverrrr” he said, laughing. “I never kissed a baby’s ass…are you sure you didn’t? YOUWOULD HAVE ENJOYED ITT;D” Koidy shook his head “I wasn’t good enough for them I guess.” He said, running his hands thorugh his hair. “I DO OWN YOU. Next time you’re sleeping I’m going to write my name on your ass(: Then you’ll be mien forever<33” He said excitedly. “They numb your arm you know..it doesn’t hurt that bad.” He said, shrugging. “And it was worth it.”Koidy said, smiling. “You’re pretty fat but I love your chub<3” He said, poking her tummy. “Squishy<3” He said, laughing his ass off(:. “Please? I think it’s a sexy nickname.” Koidy said, laughing a little. “Come on, don’t be a joy kill Tasha.” Koidy looked at her blush and tried his hardest not to laugh, but he lost his war. “OMG! YOU LOOK ADORABLE WHEN YOU BLUSH!” Koidy complimented, laughing so hard. But then, it got’s serious cause he got to be close to her c:. Koidy kissed her jawbone and nibbled lightly on her bottom lip. “You know you really mean a lot to me…right Tasha?” He murmured, nibbling on her lip again. “I just don’t know why you won’t let me show how much you mean…” Koidy smiled softly under to the kiss to himself when he felt Natasha kiss him back. He felt so special to be kissing her in a closet. Maybe this is what they did at parties when they played spin the bottle. Koidy would never know. He never went to parties…another way to say that he was never invited. He didn’t care. Look at him now, Jocks? He was making out with a hot girl in a closet. Oh yeah, you must be so effin jealous now. You can’t make fun of him anymore. And he wanted to go farther than just kissing xD LOLOLOL. When he pulled away, he smirked up at her, “Looks like someone had fun..” Koidy said, smirking. He loved messing with people. Specially with Natasha. She always did this cute little blush. Koidy rolled his eyes, “No sir. It is you that can’t handle me.” He said, smirking and wrapping his arms back around her waist. “Come on Tasha….’nother kiss?” He begged, eyes doing that cute little puppy dog thing they always did so he could get what he wanted. Almost all the time, Tasha gave in. She was weak at the knees when she saw his sexy eyes. Could eyes even be sexy? I donno..I’m hungry xD Can’t think. “You only want to make sure no one’s home so you can come back and kiss me more so no one will find you making out with a nerd in the closet.” Koidy said, snickering. But, he started to think about it. It kinda hurt if she would actually do that. It put a small crack in his heart…at least he had a big heart to spare. “Come on Tasha…” He said, “Just one night with me?” He asked, but she was up and gone. “FINE! I’LL FIND SOMEONE NEW D:” Oh..those words hurt as they left his mouth…I think Koidy needs a bandage cause he just got burned by Natasha. REJECTED. Koidy stayed in the closet, comletly content on where he lay. His chest was still warm and smelled like Natasha. He wanted to relish it while it lasted. Maybe Tasha would let him have his night…hopefully soon. He didn’t know how much longer he could wait D: He LOVED HER. Love….he still couldn’t determine what kind of love it was. After all, he has never felt it before and this just felt so right and wrong to him. Like fire and i- O__O WHAT THE?!?!? …Natasha was back in the closet and curled up on his chest again. OOOOOOHHH >: D Now was the time to mess with her. Smirking, he twirled a piece of her hair around his finger, “So..” He said, kissing the top of her head. “Come back for more?” Oh, that famous smirk he had was sprawled on his lips. Koidy, Koidy, Koidy….KOIDY!
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:20 pm

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 Stacy210
Cassandra - Janette

Janette sighed, obviously not getting her shirt back. She shuddered slightly, and looked at his arms around her waist, and looked everywhere but Christian's face. She looked down at the lake, biting her lip slightly, and moving her hair out of her eyes, and looked at his chest. It was better then looking directly at him. "Just call me Cas---" She shook her head, catching herself "I mean, just call me Janette. Cause... thats who I am. Not beautiful, or sexy, or any of that." She chuckled lightly "You and I both know I'm not either..." She glanced at him, and back at the ground. "Has anyone told me that they loved me?" She chuckled lightly, rubbing her bare arms, the goosebumps disappearing, and then reappearing, so she did the only thing she could. She snuggled up closer to Christian, resting her head on his chest, closing her eyes. "Yes..." She murmured, biting her lip "He didn't mean it.." She said chuckling "I'm sure hes having fun with other girls..." It kind of made Janette pissed off to think Christian doesn't even care for her anymore, that he would try and get with 'Janette'. Does it even bother him? She looked up at him "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Natasha
"Because hair is just dead cells or something like that. You told me that once when you were helping me in science, remember? And I wanted to shave my head after that? Who needs dead stuff on their head," I said, making a face. Then I rolled my eyes. "Fine then I won't bring her to the park. She will be the queen of the BACKYARD. And it will be a big backyard," I said with a nod. "No, I don't like guys with beards. They are usually super old men and gross and creepy," I told him. Then I laughed. "I guess it would tickle me. Well I don't want to be tickled by a beard when I'm trying to kiss because it will get my lips all messed up and stuff because I bet it's impossible to laugh and kiss at the same time. And no, we are not going to try it," I added before he could try to use that to kiss me again and again and again XD I sighed. "Okay fine, so we kissed a few times, so what? You're supposed to kiss people you're dating," I defended myself. I thought for a moment trying to remember which party he was talking about XD "Which party? Are you talking about the first one? If you're talking about the first one it was just Seven Minutes in Heaven, a GAME of KISSING not sex. Since you just have to know everything about me, I'll tell you I had sex only twice and both times it was with Timmy when we were dating and it was in high school so it was legal and normal and allowed and stuff. And not in a closet. It was in his bed the first time then his car. Okay? Happy now? I admitted everything to you," I told him with a sigh. "Depends who's baby butt it is, and if it's clean. And how long I have to kiss it. Then who cares, my mouth has been in worse places," I said with a shrug. "Awkward...I did not mean to say that like that..." I said awkwardly. I raised an eyebrow. "If you ever try to pull down my pants when I'm asleep to write on me or anything else you decide you want to do, you better not because I will come for you with a big strong chainsaw," I threatened. I had to smile though when he said it was worth it. That was actually kind of...sweet. And cute. I ran my fingers over his tattoo and looked at it before sighing. "It still looks like it hurt," I mumbled. I made a face. "Yeah yeah, I get it, I'm so fat I could be a sumo wrestler," I said sarcastically with a sigh. Then I made a face at him. "I was not blushing! It's just cold out so my cheeks turn red. That's all. Then I sighed. He was so sweet <3 I didn't know what I was supposed to say to him because I wasn't sure if I felt like that about him. But I did know he was important to me. It was just so...different kissing him instead of treating him like my best friend like I always did. When I was out of the closet I realized I had to stop kissing him and leading him on until I was sure of how I felt. I was torturing him. I could hear it in his voice. I was making him think I loved him back and getting him all hopeful but then running away and making him chase after me because he really thought that I loved him back. Did I? I wasn't sure, it was so hard to tell. I was afraid of something. And that fear was what kept me from letting myself love him back. There had been so many other guys that came and went, came and went, all for various reasons. But Koidy was always there, he came and stayed. But he was the only guy that wasn't my boyfriend. So I was afraid if he became my boyfriend, he would leave like all the rest. And he would because all relationships come to an end. Then what? Then I lose my one and only best friend in the whole world. I ignored his words and instead started crying. I cried because I wanted to love him, but that would mean eventually losing him. I wanted to keep him forever, but that would mean staying friends. I didn't know which I wanted more right now. It was one of the hardest decisions I would ever have to make in my life. Love for a short time, or friends forever. Koidy is just so special. I don't think I can stand to lose him ever. Then friends forever has to be the best choice. But that's obviously not what he wants, and besides kissing him is so magical, so special. But then one day it will all be over. I just can't lose him. I stopped crying and wiped my eyes. "Koidy, we're best friends forever. You have to stop kissing me. Best friends forever do not kiss. Lets just...pretend that none of this ever happened. We have to decide what we're going to do to survive. Come on," I said, biting my lip after I told him that. I left the closet hoping I didn't hurt his little heart too much. My heart ached and longed for him to stop me and tell me he was not my best friend and it was different now. But I thought what I was doing was right. I thought it was the best choice. I sighed. "I just can't lose my best friend," I whispered to myself. Then it happened. A chandelier fell from the ceiling and hit me on the head, knocking me to the ground and shattering light bulb glass everywhere. My scream was the last thing I heard before I was on the ground. I couldn't move or I would move onto glass and cut myself more. Then I blinked and saw someone come out of the closet. "Who are you? Where am I? Who am I?" I asked nobody, starting to panic. I didn't remember anything! But I could talk...so that was good, right? Everything was really scary, I had no idea what in the world was happening. I felt like my brain was dead or empty or something. I pushed the chandelier off of me and stood up, pulling shards of glass out of my arms. Luckily none were in my head. The middle of the chandelier that has no glass had hit my head. my shoulders and back was the worst.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:52 am

Christian brought her closer to him, trying to keep her a little warmer. He could have sworn that she snuggled a little closer. For some reason, it felt so right…so familiar. Parts started clicking in his head. Christian looked down at Matthew and bit his lip. Was that…his Matthew? Was this…Cassandra? He was torn between utter excitement and confusion. But, he was going to play this cool. That’s what he always did. He relaxed his grip a little, casually and put on that smirk he had grown quite accustomed to. “Why do girls always think that they’re not pretty? You’re gorgeous.” He said, looking down at her. “And what did I tell you about that hair in your face? I like your face, show it or I’m going to cut all your hair off while you’re sleeping.” It was something that Janette- no Cassandra had said to him when he was going on a rant about his sexylisious hair. He reached up with a free hand and brushed her ahir behind her ear. “There. That’s better.” He smiled softly, a smile he hadn’t used in a while…he was content…happy. He was happy again. Christian happy? That seemed impossible. Sure, he seemed pretty hyper and that on the outside, but inside he was dying. But now that Cassandra was in his arms and not yelling at him? That was heaven. “He did mean it…” Christian whispered, wrapping his arms around her in a hug instead of a seductive way. Oh Chrissy, you are such a turn on…;P didn’t know you had a romantic side. “I’m sure he’s still looking for you.”He said, running his hand through his hair. Dude, you do that every post. Do something else. “Yes…and I’m talking to her right now.” Christian said, tightening his arms around her and burying his head in the crook of her neck. “Why the fuck didn’t you tell me that you were Cassandra? I’m not an idiot….why didn’t you tell me that that was my kid? And I always did love you…what the hell are you talking about? I would have stayed in prison if you were there. I would have broken out even if you wouldn’t take me back. I would find a way to win your heart over…I would try until the end of time.” Christian said, picking her up in his arms. “Mine.”<3
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:03 am

“If they’re dead cells then why does it grow every time you go to the hairdressers and cut some off? That doesn’t make it dead. Though, the dry stuff at the end is considered dead..that’s why you trim it off(:” Koidy was baffled when she told him that he was the one that told her hair was dead cells. “Um, I don’t think that as me…and I kinda wanna give you a Mohawk now…I have no idea why but CAN IIII:D” He asked, putting on his best puppy dog face. Koidy could so pull off that face it was so adorable on him. And Tasha knew it was;D Don’t deny your loooooove for it. “Buttttt what if she wants friends? Because what if she gets bored with you and dies a lonely dog? D: That’s mean Tasha!!!!!She needs a hubbyyyy<3 Like you do;D I’ll fill the spot fo’ youuuuu<3” He said, winking. ;D Come on. Who could NOT want this? “Fine…then when I apply to be a pedo bear in a white van, I’ll keep that in mind. Grow a beard.” Koidy said, sarcastically. HA, pedo bear(: Imagine seeing one of those in real life. Wouldn’t that be amazingXD LOLOOL. “WHY CAN’T WE TRY IT D: It’s like a science experiment rightttt and you know how much I love scienceeeeeee and I don’t want to practice on someone elseee I wanna practice on YOUUUUU<3 PLEASEEE I’lll….I’llllll buy you that dog:D” He said, begging. EVEN HIS BEGGING WAS CUTEXD LOL or was it? ;D Yeah it was don’t even question it. “BUT TIMMY WAS A BAD PERSON D: HE BULLIED ME! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE LIKE HIM HE WAS IUOWGIUERHGIEJGHEHTIEH yes he was iwfriuwehiuerhuiejhuew I said it D: <” Koidy shook his head, “ANYTHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED IN THAT CLOSET YOU DIRTY LIAR! AHA! I knew it was with Timmy. Ew gross what if you had his baby? That would be disgusting…ew…mini Timmy’s…gross…” Koidy shivered at the thought. He hated Timmy with an intense burning passion. “And having it in high school is not legal D: If anyone found out about it they would be pooooeeddddddddddddddddddddd. Just saying.” Koidy got into his thinking position for a minute, “So it depends who’s baby butt it is? What if I adopted one then gave it a shower would you kiss it then for ten minutes?” He asked, then his face scrunched up. “EW WHAT IF IT FARTED ON YOU WHILE YOU WERE KISSING IT D: < That’s gross-tastic…”he complained, running his hands through his hair. It was so soft..<3 Back on topic! “What would you do with that chainsaw;D” Koidy asked, genially curious. “Would you cut me a big slice of pudding cake with it?!” Great, now we’re back to the pudding cake…just buy him one to end our misery about hearing about it…please. “It didn’t hurt, they numb you ya know before they do it…” Koidy said, looking at her face. She looked…happy or something about it. That kinda made his cheeks get all red. “BUTGI LIKEYOUR CHUB;D SEXY ON YOU.” Koidy said, trying to lighten the mood a little bit. “NOOOO DON’T CRY TASHA!!” Koidy whined, wiping her tears away with his thumb. He frowned and kissed the top of her head, “Please don’t cry D: I love you<3” Koidy sighed when she told him all of it. He could have sworn that he heard his own heart cracking. He loved her…but she didn’t love him back. Fine…Koidy ran over when the chandelier fell and pulled it off of her. “I’m Koidy…you’re..” Did he really want to say best friend or boyfriend? “Youuuu’rre….b…..bb…..o……est….booy…..friend…” He said, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:45 am

Natasha
"You mean split ends? I hate split ends. I love when the hairdressers chop them off and kill it XD," Then I rubbed my face. "Ugh why do you have to make that face at me. You cant give me a mohawk but you can give yourself one if you want," i decided. "Woah woah woah, Princess should have a Prince! A boy Golden Retriever! Thats brilliant! Then i get two dogs! Ohmygosh what if they had puppies? That would be so cute <3 Koidy, you dont really think were going to get married someday do you? Because i dont think im going to get married at all so you might want to start looking for a new wife to be," i told him. I rolled my eyes. "Right, and when you get arrested im not going to break you out," i said. If he really did get arrested though i probably would go break him oug. Hey, thats what friends are for, right? Then i started laughing. "Science experiment, right. Then you need a hyperthesis or whatever its called and you need a procedure and all that crap we learned in science. I remember you were my partner for everything in that class and you always did all the work without complaining. I guess you really do like science," i said with a shrug. I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on, you know he wasnt always mean. How was i supposed to know he would go all crazy on you? If i did know i wouldve kicked him where it counts and never even look at him again ever," i told him. Then i shrugged. "Yeah we use protection. You had a hundred in health class, you should know stuff about babies and getting pregnant and stuff. And whatever, i thought it was legal since lots of other people did it too," i said with a shrug. It didnt matter anymore since it was over. History. Then i giggled. "Okay okay, i wont be kissing any baby butts ever in case of fart incidents. You know sometimes you are so gross Koidy," i said, rolling my eyes. "I would cut you up into bite size pieces and feed you to pudding cake. Hows that?" I smiled at him. "You know, you may be a genius and all, but theres still a part of your brain that makes no sense at all," i told him. :O he said he loves me. Shit, im in trouble now. After he pulled the chandelier off of me i looked up at him and blinked. "Koidy. Im not an alien, you dont have to speak so weird. I just...dont really remember stuff...so youre my boyfriend?" I asked, looking him over. "Youre hot. So did i run away with you or something? Is that why were in this shithole? Or is this one of our houses? Whats my name by the way? And just tell me whats going on? Gosh, my head hurts," i asked before rubbing the top of my head and grimacing with pain.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:31 am

Koidy stroked his hair, “I’ve had split ends before…” He shuddered, “That was the worst year of my life…it was a nightmare.” Knowing Koidy, he looked generally scared of the memory. “Okay, new subject >__<” He said, quickly moving on. “Because it’s my sexy face and you always fall for it. Therefore, I use it on you;D How could you NAWT figure that out? It’s common sense babe;D” He said, poking her in the nose. “Silly, silly, sillllllly Tasha(;” SILLY GOOSE;D ahah. “CAN I BE YOUR PRINCE O__O” He said, getting down on one knee. “I don’t have the ring yet but if we stop by CVS I can buy you a ring pop one:D” He said, nodding. You know what? That’s exactly how I want a guy to propose to me(: it would be so sweet<3 aha. “How about you have the girl and I’ll have the boy and when we get m-“ But she cut him off saying they weren’t going to get married. Sad Koidy D: LOL Not funny. That was like his dream from when he was a little(Before his smexy hormones) boy D: “I’m willing to wait for you!” He said, starting to sing, “I’LLSTOP THE WORLD AND MELT WITHYOU BECAUSE YOU’RE SEXY;D” He laughed and hugged her. “BUTI DO LOVE YOUD:” He let her go because she started complaining =__= she needs to open up to his undying love for her before it’s too late. He’d wait forever but I’m pretty sure Koidy didn’t want to die alone with 69 cats =__= that would kinda suck ass. “I dun’t wanna talk science.” Koidy whined, lightly hitting her arm. “Yea, and I always got you A’s. That was basically the only class you got an A in =__=” Koidy said, ruffling her hair. “Ew, it still feels muddy you need to do something about that hun.” He noted, smiling softly. “IT WAS FUCKING TIMMY. He was such a douche bag!” Koidy said and he never used that kind of language..he always thought that if he said anything like that that his mother would come out of nowhere and wash his mouth with soap .__. Gross ahah XD “EW I DON’T NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU AND TIMMY DID IN BED THAT’S GROSS YOU NASTY. SPARE ME MY INNOCENE D;” He whined at her, covering his ears. But really he was just jellyXD and you know it. “You enjoy my grossness..” he said, winking and trying to act cool but really he looked like and idiotXD ahha. Koidy picked her up and set her in his lap, “Yeah…I am….” He blushed when she called him hot..is that what she really thought? This would be fun;D but it felt wrong to lie to his Tasha…”and we were running away from our parents because they wouldn’t let us be together…” He said, kissing her forehead. “And your names Tasha<3” He said, holding her tight. “Come on…you needa go lay down.”
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Natasha
When he set me in his lap i automatically clung to his arm. "Tasha...Natasha. i remember now...i think i knew you when i was little. Yeah. Parents...our families didnt like each other then? I dont remember anything about my family..." i said, furrowing my eyebrows before sighing and burying my head in his chest. I shook my head. "No i dont wanna lay down," i mumbled into his shirt. Then i looked up. "Shit am i pregnant? Is that why we ran away? Is that why my parents didnt like you? Cause you knocked me up?" I asked, looking up at him. "Actually dont answer that i dont want to know." I sighed and laid against his chest, closing my eyes and thinking. Then out of the blue i kissed him hoping to spark memories. When he started kissing back all my worries and fears melted away and there was nothing else on my mind but him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and curled my tongue around his. After about ten straight minutes of kissing i pulled away to breathe. I looked in his eyes. He seemed so...happy. so...in love. "I love you," i blurted out, not expecting myself to say that. But i smiled anyway and kissed his cheek. "I remember more. Kissing you in a closet. I think maybe we had sex. Was that our first time or something? Oh i remember something about pudding cake...do i like pudding cake?" I asked. I had a feeling that was all id remember today, but its a start.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Koidy gulped. She said she remembered. Did that mean that she was going to figure out that he was lying? That he wasn't really dating her? That he lied to her? Would she be mad? Koidy shook his head. No, it was too soon for her to remember...right? At least that's what he thought. Might as well have fun while it lasted. "Yeah...my parents didn't give two shits about me...your family was like my real family and we've been friends ever since...and then a couple months ago I asked you out and you said yes<3" Koidy smiled and stroked her hair. He loved that she was just sitting in his lap and clinging to him like she..loved him and couldn't live without him<3 He loved it. "Are you sure?" He asked, tilting her head up with his finger. "That chandelier hit you really hard...." He said, biting his lip generally concerned about her. He rolled his eyes. =__= "No, you're not pregnant. We never had sex and we only made out in the closet we never did it. You didn't let me." He said, sighing disappointed. Koidy smiled under the kiss. It was her that kissed HIM this time. He loved it<3 He layed back on the floor, not caring if it was dirty or not. He had Natasha in his arms and that was all that counted. His hands rested at the small of her back and playing with the hem of her shirt<3 When she pulled away...he was a little sad :c He could have gone longer and he LOVED making-out with her. It was so fucking fun. "I love you too.." He whispered, kissing her neck. "Noo, we didn't do it in the closet. We've never done anything except make out. You've never let me go that far -__-" So many questions but Koidy had to learn how to be patient. "And we were talking about getting married and that you'd buy me pudding cake as our wedding cake<3" He said, smiling. He pulled her back down, smashing his lips to hers. Enough talking. He wanted her<3
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Natasha
I stared into his eyes and listened to him speak. I thought about it. Why didnt i let him have sex? "Do you have STDs?" I asked. That was the only thing i could think of that would keep me from having sex with that sexy beast XD i kissed him for probably an hour when i decided something. I pulled away and sat up on his chest. He was sad looking, as i expected, but he wouldnt be for long. I kissed the corner of his lips and my hands found his, sliding them up under my shirt :O i helped him pull my shirt off and grinned at him. "I dont know what was stopping me before, but nothing can stop us now," i told him, leaning down and kissing him some more. FADES TO PUDDING CAKE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Koidy's eyes got big. Natasha would kill him later once she got her memory back for this..but he wasn't about to let this chance go to waste;D Why nawt have fun? c: It was his first time and he was glad it was with Natasha even if it was on the floor of a shit-hole of a house it was fine as long as it was her and not some of his only girl friends from the chess team.

*****A LITTLE WHILE LAY-TUR******

Koidy was staring a the ceiling, Natasha in his arms and resting on his bare chest. "Wow." Was all he could say and Koidy was a big talker. "THAT WAS AMAZING:D" He said, looking down at Natasha. He could see her smiling and it made him happy knowing he put that smile there;D He leaned down and kissed her lips<3He was so happy. "I love you<3" He whispered in her ear, kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Natasha
I giggled and ran my fingers down his chest. "Yes it was. That was definitely our first time, id remember if we did that before," i said, winking at him. "We should do that again sometime," i said, grinning. It was funny to see him light up getting so excited Razz when he kissed me i kissed him back and cuddled closer to him, if thats possible. I felt the warmth of his breath blow across my ear and my heart swelled up when i realized what he said. "I love you too. Even though i cant really remember anything, i can feel it. I feel da love XD," i told him. I kissed his nose and pressed my forehead to his, looking into his shining eyes and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10