Writing Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting

Go down 
+4
Serendipity-Rae
Admin Bunneh
Rippletail-Fallen-
Admin Rawr-er
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 pm

If I play more people my posts epically shorten. Sorreh. And also I am kind of busy to be roleplaying two people with long posts. Sorry. Maybe another time. I am on my phone btw.

Natasha
I made a face when he called me a joy kill again. Then I smirked. "You think you're joking, but I know you're not," I teased with a wink. Then I stuck my tongue out but pinched my cheeks, making them turn a bright red. "Crap you're right I eat too much," I decided with a frown. Well when you rob a bank sometimes you like to go overboard with things, especially candy and junk food and all that stuff your parents don't let you eat. Then I laughed. "What? Why would I be mad about being in the mud? At first I was but now it just brings back good memories. And you aren't rolling around in any mud because we are going to start walking," I said, grabbing the shoulder of his shirt and pulling him to walk faster. "Read a what? You know I only speak English. What is that, French or something?" I asked him. "Shakespearian sonnet and Hamlet. Sounds French or Italian I guess," I said with a shrug. "How am I supposed to read another language if I don't even know what language it is?" I went on before shaking my head. "Uh, nevermind," I said with a sigh. Then I looked at him. "Speaking of cooties, I bet you do have them still. Thats why you can't kiss or touch me, kay?" I explained, sticking out my tongue and letting go of him. "Eww I am going to be infected," I joked, wiping my hands on my pants. Then I made a face at his comments about me cooking. "Hey I wasn't trying to cook! For your information it was a mad scientist experiment to turn you into Mr. Hyde because you are so nice like Dr. Jeckyll and I wanted to see what your bad side was like. And you're the one who read me that book too, I remember that..." I trailed off. My mom said it was too scary but I demanded Koidy read it to me anyway and I had nightmares for a week. But I never ratted him out, I wasn't like that, I said I looked at the pictures in the book myself. And he knew about how scared I got because I always told him about the nightmares I had, well, what I could remember of them anyway. "Oh and don't even think of calling me a scardy cat because it is not my fault my brain has nightmares sometimes," I said, in case he was remembering what I was. Then I laughed. "Well I could always cheer 'YAY KOIDY STUDY STUDY STUDY!' But that would kind of make it hard to study wouldn't it," I joked, smiling at him. I squealed when out of nowhere he tackled me. "Alright buddy, lets wrestle where there isn't mud and when you do not have a surprise attack ready," I said. Then I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, a certificate? I don't see anything," I said. Then I sighed. "Oh come on do not make that face at me. How come you get a secret weapon and I don't?" I asked with a sigh. "Please no kissing. Its...weird. You don't kiss your guy friends do you?" I asked him. "Didn't think so," I added before he could say something ridiculous like yes. Then I blushed hard and my cheeks flushed a rosey red. "Shut up, Koidy," I said, obviously embarrassed. Then when he seemed upset about my lie I sighed. I thought he was depressed because I tried to pretend I never dated Timmy. "I'm sorry. I didn't know lieing bothered you like that," I said quietly, gazing up into his eyes. "I don't think we are going to get married in a big church or anything like that so ope, no kissing," I said with a smile, sticking out my tongue playfully. Then I sighed again and looked down. "I know you don't want to grow up, and I'm not saying you have to, but we aren't little kids anymore, like it or not. So no, you can't kiss me or hold my hand or whatever else you want to do to me," I said awkwardly. "Wait, that didn't come out right..." I shook my head and changed the subject to something happier. "Hey how about we wrestle now. I think we're an even match now," I teased with a smile. I got up and put up my fists. "Bring it on big boy," I joked with a smile. I waited for him to get up before springing behind him and onto his back, locking my arms around his neck but not tightly and my legs around his waist. Then I slipped down and clutched his chest, my legs wrapping around his and with effort pulling them out from under him. We tumbled to the ground and I scrambled to find one of his arms to pin behind his back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.keeproleplaying.forumotion.com
Supa-Bacon-Cat
Beginner
Supa-Bacon-Cat

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 am

You never replied to my post rawr, i edited it Surprised
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:30 pm

C: I’m posting now.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Admin Rawr-er wrote:
C: I’m posting now.

lala.
sorry, school kept me busy this week.
Back to top Go down
http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Haha school. I don't start for like another month Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Your-Guardian-Angel wrote:
Haha school. I don't start for like another month Razz

lucky bitch.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 pm

Razz but you did get out earlier than me.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Razz but you did get out earlier than me.

but thats cause I start in August.
I only get half of june off, all july, and like, a week of August.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:57 pm

I get like a week of June off all of July and August and a week of September off.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 am

I get like a week of June off all of July and August and a week of September off.

again.
fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 am

Hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:06 am

Hehe Razz

I feel bad.
i just wrote about molesting in my story on here, lolololol.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 am

Why do you feel bad? Its a real thing.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:13 am

Why do you feel bad? Its a real thing.

x3 cause I laughed while writing it.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:15 am

Lol that's okay. We all have our moments XD
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:17 am

Lol that's okay. We all have our moments XD

i laugh at everything.
omg, remember my laughing fits on tc.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:09 am

So sorry I haven’t been on…..um…reposts? o-o
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:16 am

Admin Rawr-er wrote:

Is it your turn to post o.o
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:17 am

Admin Bunneh wrote:
Admin Rawr-er wrote:

Nu o-o Yours o-o I posted Chrissy a while back. I bet you were too busy fantasizing about him you forgot XD
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 am

Admin Rawr-er wrote:
Admin Bunneh wrote:
Admin Rawr-er wrote:

Nu o-o Yours o-o I posted Chrissy a while back. I bet you were too busy fantasizing about him you forgot XD

Oh yeah.
Thats it ._.
YOU REPOST THEN X3.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:21 am

Admin Rawr-er wrote:
POSTING SOMEONE FOR YOU GUARD C:

Christian Alex Mantra
He choked on a laugh, “What? You don’t like hyper Chrissy? HMMMMMMM C: I DOOOOO HE’S AMAZING EITHER WAY!” Christian skipped around, laughing his pretty little head off. He stopped, still holding in enormous amounts of giggles. “You implying something buttercup?” He literally started rolling on the ground laughing. “You’re funny, I like it.” Christian got up and poked Matthew’s nose, “We’ll find you a place to sleep. And when you wake up I’ll make you breakfast.” Christian thought about saying ‘Daddy will make you breakfast.’ This kid felt like he was so much like his. He bit his lip and stood up. “Uh, let’s go.” O_O

“Yup. You abducting me didn’t you? Pfft, I’m a part of your master plan? Are you going to tie me to one of those tables with a laser and torture me until I take you too my leader? Well, sorry, but now a day’s guys like Obama have heavy security. Go back to the fifties or something.” He pouted, “You don’t? That sucks, I was going to give you a ring pop ring and get down on one knee. OH WELL.” He said, obviously joking. That was how he planned to make his proposal to Cassandra. Yup C; “Good. Thank yuuhhhhh C: I’m sure she thinks other guys are hot. So it’s fair. As long as we don’t know who they are C: Heh.”

“WITH LIKE ROCKS AND STUFF? LIKE IN THE MOVIES? HOLY SHI-AT YEAH : D.” All that out of making a fire. Yup, that’s our Chirssy. “Touchy, touchy. Keep ya’ hands offa’ the merchandise, babe.” He said, giving her a playful wink. “Hm, well, what I’m afraid of..is…BEARS! Those guys…they can like…maul you and stuff O_O I’d be like ‘HOLY SH-‘ And it would attack me.”

“I’m pretty sure that’s how you make babies. They don’t come from storks anymore like they did in the olden days ya know.” He pulled her over close into his lap, “Meh knows your jealous. YOU LOVE ME WITH AN INTENSE BURNING PASSION GREATER THAN THE SUN AND HELL COMBINED C: Heh.” Chrissy gave her a quick peck on the cheek. “Sorry, lovey, but I’m taken. BUT YOU CAN HUG ME ALLLL YOU WANT!” HUGGS! FREE HUGS! Christian hugged her tight against his chest. D’awww.
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 am

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 Stacy2

"He's okay. Atleast he's happier then dark Christian." She smirked, slightly. "Atleast your not acting like something crawled up your butt and died, that is a start." She said, walking "Oh haha, very funny. But no, I wasn't meaning it in THAT way." She smiled, "Please, you can only wish I meant it that way." She said, sighing and looking at Matthew who sucked his thumb. "You really need to stop sucking your thumb." She told Matthew, who shrugged. He closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep. "Your really gonna make breakfast?"

"No. I'll tie you to a tree with a rope, steal everything, and then just leave you tied. Dead or alive, the cops would want you." She said, "Oh, and I'm not joking." She said, smirking and rolling her eyes "A ring pop purposal. How thoughtful of you, Christian." She laughed "That would be a cool idea though, what you thought of purposing to Cassandra like that?" It was fun to act like someone else, and rebuild her relationship with Christian. Especially hear things about herself, with him telling her, without him even knowing. "I'm sure she does." She said, rolling her eyes "She probably doesn't trust guys, just from listening to her background."

"Uh sure, if you want to make a fire the hard way. I was just gonna say use gasoline, or a lighter, or something. But sure, sticks and rocks if you want." She said laughing and looking around "Bears." She murmured, smirking at him. "So. I'm afraid of spiders, your afraid of bears." She nodded "Thats useful. Remind me next time so I can get dressed in a bear suit, or some crazy shit just to see you freak the fuck out. That would be so entertaining to see."

She laughed as she sat in his lap, shaking her head glancing at him "You are a freak." She said, poking his chest smiling "Sorry, sweetcheeks. I never was interested in wanting to be with you. Thanks for the offer though." She said, as she hugged her, and she was squished. "Your the touchy touchy feely feely one here." She said smiling and sighing "Okay, seriously, when are we finding a place to settle. I can't hold Matthew all day." She said, looking at him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Admin Rawr-er
Admin
Admin Rawr-er

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 am

Christian Alex Mantra
“Okay? Wow, love you too.” He muttered kicking a rock. “That dulled the mood by oh, I donno, ninety-ninety percent!” Christian patted her shoulder, “When I’m like that, it’s best to just go with it, love.” Christian started humming loudly to himself. It was hard to tell what he was humming because he was so off tune. But, if you listened closely to his whale soundings, you could tell it was New Religion by The Black Veil Brides. That band was amazing. They stood up for people, for the emo’s and so called Goths out there. It made Christian smile when he figured out about them. That band…they were something else. “Uh.” He said, coming back to the present, “Yeah sure….Once you lay your egg I’ll cook it.” Yep, same old Christian.

“Oh? Really? Who says I’m going to sleep?” He asked with a wink. “I can pull as many all-nighters as I want. You’ll never find me asleep.” He got his face really close to hers once again, “EVVEERRRRRRRRRR!” That brought a small smirk to his face. “And steal what? Everything I have is basically from you. What? Are you a demon and going to suck my soul out of me? OHMYGAWD I’m so fu_ king scared!” He said, laughing. His laugh was just so adorable. “Yes.” He said, reaching over to ruffle her hair. “Only the best for this chick. And by best I mean a fifty-nine cent lollipop that will only last a little over an hour.” He said, giving another smile. “UM! MAYBE D: DON’T READ MY MINDYOU..YOU… AILIENNNNN~”

“PFFTT I AM A MAN! MEN ALWAYS DO THINGS THE TOUGH WAY!” He pulled his sleeve up and started flexing his muscles. “You see these babies? YEAH I COULD FIGHT OFF SIXTY-ONE FREAKING SPIDERS WITH THESE!” XD “Or I’ll just let them eat you alive. Whichever works.” He said with a careless shrug. “WHAT THE HELL!?!??! NO D: I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO DO THAT YOU MONSTER!” Christian crouched down and hid behind Matthew. “Protect me from you momma?” He whispered.

“I’m a sexy freak.” He said with a nod of his head, “Uh-huh.” Christian pouted when she said that she never wanted him. It made him all sad and stuff. He held her against his chest and rocked them back and forth. “Jerk.” He muttered into her back. “You’re mean to me.” He mumbled, poking her belly from behind. “I bet if I kissed you, I would change your mind.” He said with a smirk and looked up at her. “HM? What do you say?” Without letting her answer, Chirssy kissed her XD c: And then started French-kissing her X3
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin
Admin Bunneh

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 am

I just died laughing.

Lolol.

"Chrissy kissed her.
and then started french kissing her"

OH NO BIG DEAL.
(:

Brb, fixing this site, new themes.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin
Your-Guardian-Angel

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:03 am

Natasha
I made a face when he called me a joy kill again. Then I smirked. "You think you're joking, but I know you're not," I teased with a wink. Then I stuck my tongue out but pinched my cheeks, making them turn a bright red. "Crap you're right I eat too much," I decided with a frown. Well when you rob a bank sometimes you like to go overboard with things, especially candy and junk food and all that stuff your parents don't let you eat. Then I laughed. "What? Why would I be mad about being in the mud? At first I was but now it just brings back good memories. And you aren't rolling around in any mud because we are going to start walking," I said, grabbing the shoulder of his shirt and pulling him to walk faster. "Read a what? You know I only speak English. What is that, French or something?" I asked him. "Shakespearian sonnet and Hamlet. Sounds French or Italian I guess," I said with a shrug. "How am I supposed to read another language if I don't even know what language it is?" I went on before shaking my head. "Uh, nevermind," I said with a sigh. Then I looked at him. "Speaking of cooties, I bet you do have them still. Thats why you can't kiss or touch me, kay?" I explained, sticking out my tongue and letting go of him. "Eww I am going to be infected," I joked, wiping my hands on my pants. Then I made a face at his comments about me cooking. "Hey I wasn't trying to cook! For your information it was a mad scientist experiment to turn you into Mr. Hyde because you are so nice like Dr. Jeckyll and I wanted to see what your bad side was like. And you're the one who read me that book too, I remember that..." I trailed off. My mom said it was too scary but I demanded Koidy read it to me anyway and I had nightmares for a week. But I never ratted him out, I wasn't like that, I said I looked at the pictures in the book myself. And he knew about how scared I got because I always told him about the nightmares I had, well, what I could remember of them anyway. "Oh and don't even think of calling me a scardy cat because it is not my fault my brain has nightmares sometimes," I said, in case he was remembering what I was. Then I laughed. "Well I could always cheer 'YAY KOIDY STUDY STUDY STUDY!' But that would kind of make it hard to study wouldn't it," I joked, smiling at him. I squealed when out of nowhere he tackled me. "Alright buddy, lets wrestle where there isn't mud and when you do not have a surprise attack ready," I said. Then I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, a certificate? I don't see anything," I said. Then I sighed. "Oh come on do not make that face at me. How come you get a secret weapon and I don't?" I asked with a sigh. "Please no kissing. Its...weird. You don't kiss your guy friends do you?" I asked him. "Didn't think so," I added before he could say something ridiculous like yes. Then I blushed hard and my cheeks flushed a rosey red. "Shut up, Koidy," I said, obviously embarrassed. Then when he seemed upset about my lie I sighed. I thought he was depressed because I tried to pretend I never dated Timmy. "I'm sorry. I didn't know lieing bothered you like that," I said quietly, gazing up into his eyes. "I don't think we are going to get married in a big church or anything like that so ope, no kissing," I said with a smile, sticking out my tongue playfully. Then I sighed again and looked down. "I know you don't want to grow up, and I'm not saying you have to, but we aren't little kids anymore, like it or not. So no, you can't kiss me or hold my hand or whatever else you want to do to me," I said awkwardly. "Wait, that didn't come out right..." I shook my head and changed the subject to something happier. "Hey how about we wrestle now. I think we're an even match now," I teased with a smile. I got up and put up my fists. "Bring it on big boy," I joked with a smile. I waited for him to get up before springing behind him and onto his back, locking my arms around his neck but not tightly and my legs around his waist. Then I slipped down and clutched his chest, my legs wrapping around his and with effort pulling them out from under him. We tumbled to the ground and I scrambled to find one of his arms to pin behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting   ~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Freedom is at arm’s reach~ Now Accepting
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next