Writing Monsters

Little monsters come here to roleplay, write your hearts out my loves.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner

Location : Not over the rainbow, yet. I have a lot of work before I get there.

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 am

Hii! I'm here, hehe. Very Happy

.:.Nate.:.
I followed Sam around, as she basically explored the place. Although, that guard didn't seem to friendly... He probably wasn't a happy person. I followed her down the hallway, as she scanned the keys in the locks of the doors, and I did the same. There were so many keys... Some of them were gone, and I bet you that I could guess why. But I didn't feel like guessing now, and I just followed her until she came to a room and walked inside of it. I stopped, and waited for her to at least get a good look around, before I stepped inside too, and looked around. So, my room would look like this to, eh... Cool. It's bigger than my room back at home, so good enough for me! "Well, we could always go get me a room. I can't imagine that it would be that hard, considering we're like the early birds of the group. There are still a lot of rooms left. Unless you don't want to come with me. I mean, I could just find a room by myself..." Why did I feel like she wanted to just settle in to her room and not come with me? Oh yeah... I have crappy self esteem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:22 am

Samantha
I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Well of course im going to come with you. It wont be much fun wandering around all alone," I told him, walking out of my room and locking it. I slid the key into my pocket and spun around to face him.

Worst. Post. Ever. Sorry Idk what's with me today I just can't write. >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.keeproleplaying.forumotion.com
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

Lol, it's okay. I don't mind. ^_^

"Okay, good." I chuckled and stepped out of her room before she locked it all up. "Okay, would you mind if I picked a room near you? Or do the guys have a special hallway or something? I didn't really get any information on this place... My parents just kind of sent me here, without any information." I shrugged and smiled a bit. I replayed her little giggle in my mind. Ah, gosh... I loved it when I heard someone giggle. That meant that they were happy. And happiness was what I lived for. I especially loved it when someone I was talking to giggled because of something I said. That meant that I was spreading the happiness. And if I spread the happiness, then it would just be a chain reaction... Okay, now I'm getting off topic. I re-focus my mind, and look on each side of the hall. Well, it looked like there were some guys picking rooms in here too. So, never mind that question. "Would you mind if I took a room kind of near you? I mean, I like having someone I know close to me... It's just relieving."
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 am

Samantha
"Um..." I was vary quiet for a moment and my eyes cast to the ground when he talked about his parents. My stomach churned and I felt like id either throw up or cry. I bit my lip and blinked a few times, breathing in and out until the feeling surpassed. Well he probably thought I was pretty weird now if he didn't already. "I uh, I don't know..." I said quietly, my eyes still on the ground. The brochure for this place was burning a hold in my pocket. I could just pull it out and see where people got their rooms, but if I did that then it'd hint that I sent myself here and who sends themselves to reform school? Not very many normal teenagers. Then again, aren't we all here because were...abnormal? My eyes finally flicked up to meet his and studied his expression for a moment. He seemed like lost in thought or something. I wonder what he's thinking about, what goes on in his head. If I could read minds id know. But I can't. Wow I sound pretty ridiculous right now thinking about mind reading. Haha, good thing nobody reads minds cause mine would be a pretty embarrassing mind to read. And very sporadic probably too, haha. His words pulled me from my thoughts and I brought my eyes back to his as he spoke from where they drifted off to. I smiled and shrugged. "Sure. Doesn't matter to me. It smells a lot better in here than it did outside," I said randomly. I blushed at my odd statement. "Cause there's like a lot of dead fish everywhere out there," I added as not to sound nuts. "Maybe theres something wrong with the ocean near this island and its killing all the fish," I decided to talk more because heck with it, he was going to find out im weird eventually so why bother hiding it. I bet he wont mind, he seems real happy to be my friend.

That was better. Sorry I disappeared fell asleep. Of course. >.<
Back to top Go down
Admin Bunneh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:39 am

Hiii
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://writingmonsters.omgforum.net
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Your-Guardian-Angel wrote:
Accepted! I can make more charries for you to rp with if you want. Very Happy

There is a name for people who fuck everything with legs I forget what its called. Nymph or something like that I think.

Nick
I raised an eyebrow at all her 'acting'. "Don't be such a drama queen, babycakes. I just hot you once. Its not like I raped you or something," though I could if I wanted to, I thought to myself with a slight smirk. "Yeah sure buy out the whole store I don't care," I said rolling my eyes. Shed be easier to take drunk and if she didn't get alcohol I could just mess with her drink. She's not as smart as she wants to think. When she asked for my name I grinned. Pick up line time. "My name is Iwan. Iwan Afuckyou," I said dumbly grinning cockily. I figured she was going to slap me or something so before she could I told her my real name. "Im Nick. You must be Aphrodite, goddess of beauty," I tried with a wink. I had a feeling my tricks wouldn't work on this one but hey, what have I got to lose? I couldn't help stealing a glance at her chest while she fumed and trying to picture it bare. I skied to myself and turned my attention to her face. I wonder if she's a virgin. Probably not with that body. Maybe she's super good. Still tight I hope...my thoughts trailed off as I tuned back into what she was going on about now.

Alexa
I stifled a laugh but did blush a teeny bit. I had never been called beautiful before. Yep this guy has brain problems. Or maybe he's blind or something. "Oh I was just thinking. I guess I look hazy a lot when my mind is on another planet," I said with a slight sigh. "And this is kind of a big change from the places im used to staying," I added quietly. I bit my lip and blushed when he realized I was smelling myself. I mean, who does that? He probably thinks im a freak now. I nodded when he mentioned the different odious aromas filling the tainted air. I was never a fan of perfume. Its too strong for my liking, it makes you gag. Especially those really girls girls who use one bottle of perfume a day and smell like a scented candle store. I smiled and rolled my eyes, punching his arm playfully. "You know, you could've played along to save me the embarrassment," I said with a light chuckle, shaking my head. When he called me cute I looked up at him and tilted my head slightly. I had no idea what I was supposed to say to that but I figured I was suppose to flirt back. "Right. And uh I like nice guys. And I think you're hot," I said lamely. That didn't sound right and I looked down. "Um im not very good at this," I admitted the obvious, glancing over at him.

Just in case you need a repost Bunneh Wink
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi Very Happy

And don't think I'm a stalker. I just came on, lol.

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:27 pm

I could tell she was a bit... uneasy when I had talked about my parents sending me here. I guess it was a touchy subject for her... Whoops. Maybe I would just try not to talk about my parents. They were the ones that decided to send me here instead of a school that would let me get my diploma. I forgot what it was called... but they're around. Too bad I couldn't have gone there and then here. But maybe this place will make me better, and then I can go back and get my diploma. Okay, now I'm getting off topic. I focus my mind on what Samantha is saying, once again, and I chuckle a bit. She could be so random if she wanted too. And with her mixture of being random, and curious, she was turning out to be really cute. I didn't even want to add her looks into the equation, because that would just make the answer even more. "Maybe. Now come on!" I began walking down the hall, scanning the locks for a key, and I spotted one. Three doors over, and on the other side of the hallway. Good enough! I took the key from the lock, but after unlocking it, and I strolled on in, with Sam trailing behind me. Yup... Exactly like Sam's room! Hey, I'm happy with any room that's bigger than the small room at home! I smiled a bit more as I walked in, I usually had a smile on everywhere I went anyways.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Samantha
Maybe the water got poisoned somehow. Did they empty some sort pf toxic waste into the ocean? Maybe down the hall the guard was blocking off there was the poison stuff getting emptied into the ocean! Oh that would be fun to explore. Come to think of it, I wonder what is down that hall back there. There were doors but not dorms, I don't think. What would they hide from us? Maybe its some top secret crazy stuff or other kids who are super dangerous. My imagination ran wild for a moment before Nate started walking away. "Wha-oh," I said, shaking my head and hurrying after him. I walked into the room behind him and looked around. It was the same as- wait, the wallpaper is peeling over here. I bent down in the corner the bed was at and looked at the peeling paper. Underneath it was some sort of white wall instead of the tarnish paper atop it. I peeled back a little more and saw there was writing on the wall in sharpie. "Someone wrote on the wall!" I exclaimed. How cool! Writing on a wall in a crazy house? What's it say? I think that's an H. Maybe its an initial? I looked back at Nate. "This is like one of those movies where people are looking for clues and stuff. Were those detective people," I joked with a giggle. "I think its an H but maybe there's more," I said. I didn't want to go ripping all the wall paper off his wall without his permission or something. And maybe he didn't like weird things on walls. "Something smells fishy at this place," I said, grinning at my cheesy joke. "Cause you know there's dead fish everywhere," I added just in case he didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:47 pm

I watched her, as she peeled at the wallpaper. I wanted to go over there and just peel the whole thing off, but I wouldn't want to get in trouble for damaging the room. That's the last thing I need. To get disciplined the first day I get here. "Huh, that's weird..." It just reminded me of that scary movie, Haunting In Connecticut. Yeah, I felt way out of place at the movie theater. I 'm not one for horror films, or chick flicks... I'm more of a comedy movie person. I love to laugh, and hate to be scared. "Yeah, I don't know what's going on here... It's weird. There's dead fish everywhere, Restricted areas, and there's probably stranger things here that what we know." I can't help but wonder what other weird things there are... I mean, this place is just crazy already. It's like a plot for a movie, confusing and weird, but in the end it'll all come together. And again, I'm thinking this and I've only been here for a day! Maybe one day I'll find a way to tear off all of the wall paper, and make up an excuse. I think it would be interesting to see what's written on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:13 am

Samantha
"Yeah," I said, sighing to myself before drawing back from the wallpaper. I stood back on my feet and turned to face him. "So now what?" I asked. I really wanted to rip off the wall paper and see what was written. Probably just one of those things like Hayley was here or something. Then again, we both agree this place is weird. So maybe its more than that. I felt like it was going to say help or something, but I wanted to see for myself what it really said. "Should we tell someone the wallpapers peeling and that something is written underneath?" I asked him. Maybe later we could go and look around maybe even ask what's in the blocked off halls. I tucked my hair behind my ear and wondered what could be here that they'd have to guard and block from us.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 am

"Uhm...." Should I really lie and if questioned about it, tell them that it just peeled off by itself? I could tell that it wasn't on there very well anyways, if it had already started peeling. "Maybe we should just peel it off. It was already peeling in the first place, right?" I mean, sure, why not? It was like, curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back. Sure, I would be curious as to what the writing on the walls says, but then what if it's a clue of some sort? Something that would actually help someone? Then they would be happy, which would make me happy. And happiness is what makes the world go round!

So, it looked like I convinced myself to do it. Who cares if it ruins my room? It wasn't technically my room... It was the school's. I picked at the wallpaper, and peeled it back a little more, revealing more of the hidden message. (What does it say? :O)
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 am

Samantha
I dropped to my knees beside him when he decided to see what it said. I watched as he pulled back the wallpaper and read the black sharpie writing underneath. 'HELP US' I stared at the writing for a moment as my heart pounded slightly faster than normal. "Is it a joke or...real? Does someone really need help?" I asked. "Wait here," I told him. I stood up and hurried off to my room and picked out a camera. A digital one so you could see the pictures without having to print them. Then I rushed back to Nate and knelt beside him, taking a picture of the eerie writing. "Now what? If the people covered this up on purpose I don't think they'd want anyone seeing it or helping the people so we can't tell anyone who works here. If someone really did need help...well I think they're gone now and its too late. Im scared Nate. I really hope this is just a joke or something..." I trailed off, staring at the writing. Who wrote it, why did they need help, and what happened to them? "I think you should get a different room," I said quietly, keeping my eyes on the writing. If something bad happened here I didnt feel good about having my friend living here. I focused back on the writing. It looked almost like someone was shaking when they wrote it or something. It looked scary and real and not like someone just wrote it there to write it.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:58 am

My eyes got a bit wider as I peeled back the wallpaper, and the hidden message turned out to be 'Help us.' I anticipated it to be something like 'Hello' or 'Be Happy' or maybe even 'Help me' But us? That meant that there were more than one person in trouble... And that wasn't good. I nodded when Sam suggested that I get a new room, and I set down the wallpaper. "I know, I'm scared too... Lets just... get out of here." I grab the key I had taken from the lock, and I grabbed Sam's hand in the other hand. I walked out of the room, and with a slightly shaky hand, I put the key back in the lock, just the way I found it. Everything was still how I found it. Well, everything except the wallpaper...

I began to walk down the hall, getting closer to Sam's room, and I found one a door away, on the same side of the hallway. Okay, maybe this one would be better. Actually, I know this one is going to be better. I take the key, and swing open the door, walking inside. The room was still, exactly the same as the others. "Okay, check for hidden messages." I chuckled a bit, and let go of Sam's hand. Had I been holding it this whole time? Whoops...
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Samantha
"Okay," I said quietly when he suggested we get out of here. I stood up and let him take my hand, glancing down at our hands for a moment before following him out the door. I clung to his hand as we walked away from the room. His hand was actually kind of comforting. When we got to his new room and he let go of my hand I looked around, pausing at the corner where the writing had been in the other room. "It looks okay," I said. I sat down on the nice queen sized bed and looked at the picture I had taken of the writing. "Are we going to tell someone?" I asks him, looking up from my camera and meeting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:53 am

Your-Guardian-Angel wrote:
Nick
I raised an eyebrow at all her 'acting'. "Don't be such a drama queen, babycakes. I just hot you once. Its not like I raped you or something," though I could if I wanted to, I thought to myself with a slight smirk. "Yeah sure buy out the whole store I don't care," I said rolling my eyes. Shed be easier to take drunk and if she didn't get alcohol I could just mess with her drink. She's not as smart as she wants to think. When she asked for my name I grinned. Pick up line time. "My name is Iwan. Iwan Afuckyou," I said dumbly grinning cockily. I figured she was going to slap me or something so before she could I told her my real name. "Im Nick. You must be Aphrodite, goddess of beauty," I tried with a wink. I had a feeling my tricks wouldn't work on this one but hey, what have I got to lose? I couldn't help stealing a glance at her chest while she fumed and trying to picture it bare. I skied to myself and turned my attention to her face. I wonder if she's a virgin. Probably not with that body. Maybe she's super good. Still tight I hope...my thoughts trailed off as I tuned back into what she was going on about now.

Alexa
I stifled a laugh but did blush a teeny bit. I had never been called beautiful before. Yep this guy has brain problems. Or maybe he's blind or something. "Oh I was just thinking. I guess I look hazy a lot when my mind is on another planet," I said with a slight sigh. "And this is kind of a big change from the places im used to staying," I added quietly. I bit my lip and blushed when he realized I was smelling myself. I mean, who does that? He probably thinks im a freak now. I nodded when he mentioned the different odious aromas filling the tainted air. I was never a fan of perfume. Its too strong for my liking, it makes you gag. Especially those really girls girls who use one bottle of perfume a day and smell like a scented candle store. I smiled and rolled my eyes, punching his arm playfully. "You know, you could've played along to save me the embarrassment," I said with a light chuckle, shaking my head. When he called me cute I looked up at him and tilted my head slightly. I had no idea what I was supposed to say to that but I figured I was suppose to flirt back. "Right. And uh I like nice guys. And I think you're hot," I said lamely. That didn't sound right and I looked down. "Um im not very good at this," I admitted the obvious, glancing over at him.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:14 pm

I shook my head, and shrugged. "Nah... I don't think that it would be very useful. Besides, people might think we're crazy." Swinging open the door to the bathroom, I look around it. Wow, this place was exactly like a little house. But... more like an apartment. Well, minus the kitchen. Either way, it was actually a real, legitimate place. Which was crazy. But at least now I have a real place, all to myself! I mean, I'm eighteen, it was expected soon enough, right? I opened up a window, and smiled a bit, as the sunshine flooded into my new living room. It brightened things up a bit, and it made me kind of happier... more peaceful too.

"Soo... What to do now?" I turned back to the front-ish of the place, and I looked at Sam. I would let her pick, because frankly I didn't know where anything was, and I kinda needed to find out. And I had a feeling that Samantha would know where more things were. After all, it seemed that she was smarter than me. And not to brag or anything, but that's kind of hard...
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Samantha
I nodded and watched him look around a bit. "Lets go exploring, find out where stuff is," I suggested with a slight shrug. I was itching to find out what was down the forbidden hallway now that we had discovered this place has secrets. Bad ones. "Do you think we could somehow find out whats down that hall the guard is blocking?" I asked him. I was curious and it would be kinda fun to snoop around and find out what had happened here. It was like a mystery book and we were supposed to be the detectives.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:57 pm

"I don't know... There's probably some way to get around the guard, but I would rather not get in trouble with the school on the first day that I'm here." I shrugged and stuffed my hands in my pockets nonchalantly. "It's probably nothing too interesting... Maybe just the staff rooms, or the punishment rooms or something." I walked up to the door that led out to the hallway, and I gestured for her to walk out. "After you."

Once I locked up my room, and we were both out in the hallway, I turned to face her. "So, where to first? I really have no idea how this place is set up, or what there is here... My parents didn't give me much information about this place. Hence, my extreme confusion about everything." I grin a bit, and look down at her. I don't know... I wouldn't mind keeping her around me. She could help me, and I could help her. Plus there's just something about her that makes me happy. And happiness is practically what I live for, so that's good. She was actually exactly like what I hoped that she would be like. Very nice, very pretty, and very friendly. And yes, I did throw pretty in there. Because she was truly pretty. Any guy would be lucky to have her.

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Samantha
I sighed dramatically. "Oh okay," I said with a smile. Well he didn't want to get in trouble but I could care less. Tonight when everyone is sleeping I will go check it out. Interesting or not, I just had to know. I walked out of the room and looked up at him as he spoke to me. I nodded. "Okay. Lets look around for a cafeteria or something cause im starving," I decided. I started walking down the hall further past the rooms and peeked into doorways. There was a big empty room, a room with a pool and jacuzzi, a room with some exercise stuff. "Nothing. What, do they starve us or- I found it! Over here!" I exclaimed, waving him over. It was a large room with tons of tables and a counter where you were served food. But there was nobody there and nothing to eat. "Well maybe tomorrow they'll make some food," I said.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:10 am

"Yeah, I don't know... I think they feed us on a schedule." Yeah, we get fed on a schedule... Like freaking animals at a zoo. That's what we basically are here, right? We're trapped here, unable to escape. We have to do what the staff tells us to. We have to just.... act like what they want us to be like.

Ugh... I really need to stop thinking so negatively! It's making me all depressed, and unhappy... "Anyways... what to do now? Explore more? Just hang around? Dance a jig? Do something dangerous? I dunno." I chuckled slightly, and stuffed my hands in my pockets again. I just kind of noticed that I did that a lot around Sam... Weird... I used to do that around 'Miss Popular' too... Uhm... Was that my heart telling my brain that I actually had a crush on Sam? I couldn't... I've only known her for what... less than a day? Yeah, that's not long enough. Unless it was like that love at first sight thing. But I'm pretty sure that it wasn't like that. I dunno. I seem to confuse myself a lot.

Last edited by Serendipity-Rae on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 am

Samantha
I made a face. "A schedule? Who here is going to follow that? Half the kids here were probably in juvy at some point," I said. Then I giggled. "Yes, lets dance a jig. You know what's cool? Those people who can do that super fast St. Patrick's dance. Can you do it?" I asked him. I started doing this weird thing with my feet that was a very bad attempt at the Irish dance thing. "I am not doing this right," I stated, looking down at my feet trying to move them super fast and do the skip thing at the same time. I fell backwards onto my but with a squeal and brushed my hair back out of my face. "Yeah it is not possible to dance that fast for me," I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity-Rae
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:20 pm

"Yeah, I know right... I can't do that either!" I chuckled at her failed attempt, and shrugged. "But that's okay. I mean, who dances like that now-a-days anyways?" I held out a hand to her, and do my most charming smile. Maybe she would even notice it too, Jenna never seemed to notice when I smiled at her like that...

Writer's block :S
Back to top Go down
Your-Guardian-Angel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Samantha
"Those Irish people," I said with a shrug and crooked smirk. I blushed slightly at his charming smile and my eyes flicked to his hand as my cheeks returned to their normal color. I took his hand and let him help me up. "I dare you to try and we can see who is better," I dared with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Alamia<3

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Joininggg! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING   

Back to top Go down

Alecai's Reform School For The Crooked NOW ACCEPTING
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next